What's new

This Remote Pakistani Village Is Nothing Like You’d Expect

Proud to be partly from Hunza, from my mother side.

This village though far far away from my village but it's making me to brag over city that I'm "paindu"..

@WAJsal know where my soul belongs? Dia-Meer... that's my peak.. I have read so much about it that I could walk blindly and go there. Though I never even went away from Naran.. but still bagher dekhay I could walk to Hussain Abad and take left to Shigar and go straight to Chigori...

Gilgit is waiting for me to come and then it would take me in its lap and never let me a part..
I'm a soul of mountains .. pta nai Yahan kesay a gai...:cray:

02_gojali_pakistan-adapt-1190-1-jpg.346057

Right arm fast over the wicket :p:
Its difficult to stay away from cricket fever in sub continent (@WAJsal @Arsalan )

God Bless the young kids!

Wow:tup:
The place looks like a heaven for a photographer.
I sure would want to take a few snaps here myself with my trusty 16-35 f4L

Pakistan is so beautiful mashallah , I really want to travel to the northern areas and other areas of Pakistan one day soon inshallah.

It's very beautiful - and seems like an excellent place to visit. Perhaps when things calm down in a few decades - I'd be able to drive there in a 4x4 from Bombay - would be a heck of a drive.

But wouldn't it be better if Karachi wasn't a s*it hole? Then we would have this and a world-class city.

Who doesnt want ! but its divided Too many groups & their interests so we might see a short period of development but will be follwed on by years of same mess what we have now

Proud to be partly from Hunza, from my mother side.
PS: have loads of family in Gojal. Last time i went to Gojal, it was recently after the Attabad lake disaster. Tough times. Anyway, we would literally play all day. Cousins would have some days of summer holidays. Brilliant memories. We would go for a swim everyday...
And @shimshali is a waki, from Shimshal valley. @django . He might even be in one of these images.:cheesy:

Man you are missing on life.

Yes. @shimshali , please help him with background.

Needs more audience, @waz ,@Zibago ,@Chauvinist ,@anant_s ,@jbgt90 .....

@Side-Winder , do whats necessary bro...:enjoy:

Been to all provinces except GB and FATA love people from GB they are very polite and hospitable people
Would love to visit Ghizer one day mainly to eat yak meat and free cherries :D
@unleashed ham ayein gay to khilao gay na :D

This village though far far away from my village but it's making me to brag over city that I'm "paindu"..

@WAJsal know where my soul belongs? Dia-Meer... that's my peak.. I have read so much about it that I could walk blindly and go there. Though I never even went away from Naran.. but still bagher dekhay I could walk to Hussain Abad and take left to Shigar and go straight to Chigori...

Gilgit is waiting for me to come and then it would take me in its lap and never let me a part..
I'm a soul of mountains .. pta nai Yahan kesay a gai...:cray:
Mountains dor sey hi achey lagtey hain :D

Who doesnt want ! but its divided Too many groups & their interests so we might see a short period of development but will be follwed on by years of same mess what we have now
Ham Bahria town shift ho jayejn gay uska rakba Islamabad shehar jitna hay :D

Pakistan is such a extreme beauty.....................................:smitten::pakistan::pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom