What's new

This is the PM of Pakistan Shahbaz Sharif

1668812594587.png

Why isnt the pakistani whore media covering this? Too bad our banana courts in Pakistan can never touch them or their boot wearing handlers. I believe this is why he canceled his flight at first and now why he is in hiding with covid excuse.

Pak media itself is corrupt and benefits from the corrupt status quo system....

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE is that you in eating food like a [°°]{||||}✓???

Last edited:
Why isnt the pakistani whore media covering this? Too bad our banana courts in Pakistan can never touch them or their boot wearing handlers. I believe this is why he canceled his flight at first and now why he is in hiding with covid excuse.
Because people arent interested..
Media covers what people want

23rd is deadline for him to submit his reponse to the Questions asked by the DM Legal team in the trial. Once his response is received which doesn't satisfies the Qs asked. The judgement on defamation case would provide the evidence for criminal prosecution of SS in the UK. Failure to response to the stealing of millions from DFID funding and laundering them to the UK would bring in criminal charges against this MFOS.

23rd is deadline for him to submit his reponse to the Questions asked by the DM Legal team in the trial. Once his response is received which doesn't satisfies the Qs asked. The judgement on defamation case would provide the evidence for criminal prosecution of SS in the UK. Failure to response to the stealing of millions from DFID funding and laundering them to the UK would bring in criminal charges against this MFOS.

I dont believe anything will happen on the 23th. He will likely reach a outside of court settlement with Daily Mail. Showbaaz and daddu charger will spin it as if they won the case. Then everyone will forget and move on.. I hope Daily Mail atleast asks for $100m from these thieves

Last edited:
I hope DailyMail doesn't agree on an out of court settlement. This crook family is very skilled in making deals with anyone.

It is so embarrassing he is facing UK courts because it is UK taxpayer money stolen by Sharif Family .

What about his assets and other people involved. He, himself, may have diplomatic immunity but his wealth is probably structured in such a way as not be to directly linked to his person, and can perhaps be seized as compensation (plus interest) if embezzlement claims are proven in a British court. His associates, if directly linked and proven to be linked, could also be presumably face jail time if convicted.

I hope DailyMail doesn't agree on an out of court settlement. This crook family is very skilled in making deals with anyone.
The Pakistani diaspora (not just PTI supporters) in the UK should petition the Daily Mail (march in front of the daily mail’s offices, and get signatures of Brits, not just Pakistani Brits) to not settle, in the name of rule of law and all being equal under the law. A petition campaign in and of itself can be a weeks long news story for the daily mail itself.

I dont believe anything will happen on the 23th. He will likely reach a outside of court settlement with Daily Mail. Showbaaz and daddu charger will spin it as if they won the case. Then everyone will forget and move on.. I hope Daily Mail atleast asks for $100m from these thieves
Or the UK gov't will intervene and court will rule in their loyal dogs' favor...

Let's focus on a gifted watch instead....that is clearly much worse!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom