What's new

This is so bad, that its good

What made you think it is from India? Maybe it is from Pakistan.

Accents, demeanor, clothing and somewhat the looks... They are Indians in this scene for sure.

So it could be ME or India.

one thing I have realized is that south asian girls hardly believe in the concept of love. Unfortunately south asian girls are mostly gold diggers. White women at least still believe in love

If you haven't found a dhang ki SA girl, please don't generalize with such an offensive insinuation.

Accents, demeanor, clothing and somewhat the looks... They are Indians in this scene for sure.

So it could be ME or India.

If you haven't found a dhang ki SA girl, please don't generalize with such an offensive insinuation.

I fell off the bed after watching this. :omghaha:

The difference between a man and a child is obvious.
A man knows when to do what,a child on the other hand thinks he knows and gets a little gitar to the head.
Even if it was staged it was soooooooo good,cant stop laughing.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Goray bannai ki nakam koshish...kawwa chala hans ki chaal apni chaal bhi bhool gia............aik taraf rape per rape dosri taraf yeh drama baazi

When she grabs the guitar,,,,see how the other guy's hands stop,,,, :laughcry:

I proposed my girl friend to be a girl friend in the mall..... Bas poora dramabazi tha (was all a complete drama) , all preplanned and setup
We acted 10 - 15 minutes , got a few claps and few whistles, every one say... "YAY" ..and we walked away...

Was fun while it lasted :lol:

and that Gentlemen is why you should send your parents to do the talking .

Stupid filmi proposal :D

which Bollywood movie he got this idea from?

Praise be itna karoo k agla hazum kar sakhey

Too much buttering dont seem real :)

Back
Top Bottom