What's new

THIS IS NO TIME FOR FEAR. ISLAMIC STATE MUST BE CRUSHED

112027j2e811a5495ttx5q.jpg

How many weapons have John McCain brought to ISIL?

Dick (Richard) Kemp has no credibility, he's an IDF mouthpiece:
?

And you credibility is based on?
Colonel Richard Justin Kemp CBE, 30 years counter terrorisim, 12 tours active duty, do you have any thing to dispute or add or are you just standing up the back shouting Jew Jew like those at his his last lecture.

You might not like what he says a lot of people dont, but i would like you to provide facts showing where he is wrong.

How would containment be more achievable?

They weren't OBL's proverbial "strong horse" until 2013 or 2014. Try again.

You stated earlier it didn't exist in 2011, now you're shifting goal posts and deflecting. Predictable.

And you credibility is based on?
Colonel Richard Justin Kemp CBE, 30 years counter terrorisim, 12 tours active duty, do you have any thing to dispute or add or are you just standing up the back shouting Jew Jew like those at his his last lecture.

You might not like what he says a lot of people dont, but i would like you to provide facts showing where he is wrong.

I don't care what he has to say or not, the problem I have is presenting a biased source as something credible. Dick Kemp has a pro-Israeli agenda and it's hard to take him serious, especially the part about Muslims "everywhere" supporting ISIS which is patently false. It's akin to taking Trump to a DNC meeting and having him speak--there would be zero credibility.

Any proof of that or you just overheard an idiot talking about it and decided to match his frequency ?
Where is WMD from Iraq ?

Or you mean that stupid who was england PM ?

1. News
  2. People
Tony Blair apologises for 'mistakes' over Iraq War and admits 'elements of truth' to view that invasion helped rise of Isis
The former British PM was speaking during an interview on US television
facebook.png

twitter.png

whatsapp.png

email.png

blank.gif

web-tony-blair-rex.jpg

In an interview with CNN to be broadcast on Sunday, Tony Blair is asked the question: ‘Was the Iraq War a mistake?’ Rex
Tony Blair has made apologies about aspects of the Iraq War for the first time and has said there are ‘elements of truth’ in the theory that the invasion helped feed the rise of Isis.

In a TV interview with CNN, the former Prime Minister said he was sorry that the intelligence behind the decision to attack Saddam Hussein’s regime in 2003 was wrong, and admitted there had been mistakes in the planning of the operation.

He had been asked how he felt about the failure to find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq as he took questions from American political broadcaster Fareed Zakaria in an interview due to be broadcast by CNN Europe on Sunday.

Blair-2-AFP.jpg

Tony Blair meets troops as he arrives in Basra for a visit to British soldiers in Iraq (AFP)
It is as part of a longer documentary,Long Road To Hell: America In Iraq, set to be screened on Tueday.

With the cameras rolling, Mr Zakaria asked Mr Blair: “Given that Saddam had no WMDs, was the war a mistake?”

He replied: “I apologise for the fact that the intelligence we received was wrong. I also apologise, by the way, for some of the mistakes in planning, and certainly, our mistake in our understanding of what would happen once you removed the regime. But I find it hard to apologise for removing Saddam.”

The Iraq War: A timeline

Mr Blair’s comments led to questions as to why he had chosen to be so candid to a US network before making such comments to British broadcasters or newspapers. The timing of the interview has been noted by critics, with the long-awaited findings of the Chilcot inquiry into the conflict due to be made public in the coming weeks.

The war led to large scale public protests and rebellions against Mr Blair in the Labour Party. Saddam Hussein was toppled but up to 500,000 people are said to have been killed in war-related deaths from 2003.

Is that frequency is what you looking for ?
Is that's enough or ?
WANT MORE ?

England doesn't have a PM. UK does :P
Sure england is in Arizona ?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
You have a brilliant IQ about UK ?

well just a day before PUTIN smash it on the faces of the western world leaders ?:nana:
PUTIN speech (ISIS was supported by 40 countries including G-20 MEMBER STATES)
He was talking at the occasion of 2nd day of G-20 sumit in Turkey .

Last edited:
yes, crush them in the most brutal way possible, bomb jihadi funerals when they gather around their dead, kill their families and bomb them as they drive their decapitated loved ones to a hospital.. rinse and repeat endlessly.

this is war, be a million times more brutal than them

yes, crush them in the most brutal way possible, bomb jihadi funerals when they gather around their dead, kill their families and bomb them as they drive their decapitated loved ones to a hospital.. rinse and repeat endlessly.

this is war, be a million times more brutal than them
Kids can only think like , what you have posted ?
Since 9/11 they been bombed , their funrels been ambushed ?
So where they stand now ?
Not a single place on earth is safe from them ?
only thing can kill them , is the fair treatment of the Muslims , & solutions of their problems like Kashmir , Palestine , Afghanistan ,sirya , Iraq , Libya ?

Kids can only think like , what you have posted ?
Since 9/11 they been bombed , their funrels been ambushed ?
So where they stand now ?
Not a single place on earth is safe from them ?
only thing can kill them , is the fair treatment of the Muslims , & solutions of their problems like Kashmir , Palestine , Afghanistan ,sirya , Iraq , Libya ?
Sorry to disappoint but even god has no say in the matters of palestine,chechenia and kashmir as for syria its the problem of the muslim world nobody even cares about them until the push comes to shove like france which is very rare.

You can't kill them with bombs or any weapon. It has been 1400 years . kill their ideology , you will kill them forever. World will be a better place than now.

Sorry to disappoint but even god has no say in the matters of palestine,chechenia and kashmir as for syria its the problem of the muslim world nobody even cares about them until the push comes to shove like france which is very rare.
If god has no say in those matters , then I think I won't say , anything what's been going around now in Paris ?
We as a humman , have to take the responsibility from some where , cause if we dont then there won't be any humanity left ?
It all will be monster against a monster !

I think it's too simplistic to say, crush ISIS. Ultimately, it's really a battle of the minds & hearts. Moderate & forward thinking Muslims looking to build a modern society in the ever advancing & globalised world, vs fanatic diehards still stuck in the Middle Ages. I believe that if the West keeps pounding ISIS, the seed of vengence will grow deeper, very bad situation indeed. Modern Muslims needs to be at the forfront of this struggle, but the sectarian violence & geopolitics turned it into a stinking quagmire...
That’s great and all but it seems like the more progressive countries in the Middle East seem to get attacked by the West (Libya Iraq and Syria)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom