What's new

This is important for Indians more than the PAFs F-16 Fighter

I wonder, how bad occupied Kashmiris feel when they hear Pakistani PM didn't allowed to shoot Indian SU-30 and Sub for cheap publicity.

Did you watch till end?
Point is They carry the burden of sin committed in the form of voilent exodus of more than half a million native people. People may not sympathise with them much but if They remain peaceful and do whatever. Most of India is fine with that.

Point is They carry the burden of sin committed in the form of voilent exodus of more than half a million native people. People may not sympathise with them much but if They remain peaceful and do whatever. Most of India is fine with that.

@Zee-shaun @Areesh @Arsalan @waz @Horus @Zarvan @Zibago @Major Sam @Patriot & Ready @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @DESERT FIGHTER @maximuswarrior @Maxpane @Pakhtoon yum @Army research @Hakikat ve Hikmet @war&peace @HRK @Rafi @Dubious @BHarwana @Khafee @Indus Pakistan @Osiris @Chowkidar placemat

Though I don’t believe butIf that is the best you could put up. God bless you

We have not bought your narrative. Try harder. May be we may. Our perspective is:

1) We struck our predefined targets when there was lack of credible action from Pakistani side for a prolonged period
2) When attacked Our Pilot went inside Pakistan and took F16.
3) We made you return him with full dignity, otherwise....
4) Even your PM made statements which were retracted later.

Now please refute Why do you think your case has more merit......?

Hahah lmao Bollywood life for india thug life for Pakistan.

We have not bought your narrative. Try harder. May be we may. Our perspective is:

1) We struck our predefined targets when there was lack of credible action from Pakistani side for a prolonged period

I believe Pakistan lost not one, but two jets.. prove me wrong..

I believe Pakistan lost not one, but two jets.. prove me wrong..
May be at times it may amuse you getting into the mathematics of a particular narrative but from my point of view I am content from my perspective. Onus is on you to bring my attention to a rather more interesting narrative where a country of the size as yours gets its due attention by the marvellous works of its vibrant Pilots....!

May be at times it may amuse you getting into the mathematics of a particular narrative but from my point of view I am content from my perspective. Onus is on you to bring my attention to a rather more interesting narrative where a country of the size as yours gets its due attention by the marvellous works of its vibrant Pilots....!
Calm down man! hota hai kabhi kabhi.. when your PoV doesn't get approval of neutral audience as well..

All our F-16s are there.. go through regular counts.. a credible news outlet reported that all of them are fully operational..

Ask your government to tell Indian bollywood audience about a different jet that doesn't go through counts regularly.. JF 17 is a better option.. it will be extremely difficult for us to defend..

1. okay i will believe you, but i just want to see at least 1 pic or dead body out of those "300 terrorists" killed?
2. same here, show me some proof to believe you, you can fool your own people but not the whole world.
3. nice joke, why don't you try that with Kulbushan Yadav too?
4. i don't remember PM retracting any statements, it was just DG ISPR who claimed we caught 2 Indian pilots, and i believe he later clarified that one of them died in the hospital.

now how about your gov?
-claimed 300 people were killed but no proof
-claimed to violate Pak airspace for 20 minutes (lol) and then said we never crossed the LOC
-claimed to down a F16 but no proof, ForeignPolicy magazine proved you wrong....btw where is Shazaz Ud Din?

i can go on and on but your gov and army committed so many blunders in just 48 hours that its hard to remember all of them.

Ye IOK ki video hai...? Because now we are going to see many 'logical' posts from indians, this thread is going to be fun....:pop:
You,re gonna have a hard time finding them here.:D they dont go where they know they,ll get slapped.

Kashmiris rejoicing Pakistan military victory over India and chanting pro Pakistan slogan next to the corpses of Indian pilots.

Indians will huff and puff, ignore these rats but World needs to see this.

Back
Top Bottom