What's new

this is a world affair, NOW. turn point of China in process, SEE LINK

薄熙来和温家宝是同一类人,但一山不容二虎,所以一个必定下台。薄熙来的崛起是一个政治传奇,他的执政模式在中国是史无前例的。他是中国30年来第一个敢于直接面对公众的政治人物。尽管他的政治生涯已结束,但他对中国政坛的影响非同小可,不只是一个普通的市委书记能比的。他改变了过去的模式,他提高了人民的地位,我们不再是被管理的对象,而是要争取支持的对象,不再是社会发展的阻碍,而是社会发展最重要的力量。这是一种态度的改变,而这种新态度是中国急需要的。人最需要的并不是衣食住行,而是尊严,因为没有尊严的人只不过是行尸走肉。薄熙来让重庆人活的有尊严,以后我希望所有的领导都切记薄熙来的精神。水能载舟,亦能覆舟。

translate: Bo Xilai and Wen Jiabao are the same kind of person. Unfortunately, one mountain can't have 2 tigers. Bo Xilai's rise was a political legend, and his governing style was unprecedented in China. He was the first Chinese leader in 30 years who dared to directly face the public. Although his political life is over, his influence on China's political system cannot be overlooked, and is not at all proportional to his place as a mere Secretary of a city. He changed the old paradigm, he improved the position of the people. We are no longer the subjects of "management", but rather potential voters to be courted; we were no longer burdens on social progress, but rather the greatest forces of advancement. This is an attitude change, and this is the type of attitude change that China needs. People's needs are not just food, clothes, transportation and a house, but dignity, because without dignity, a man is just meat. Bo Xilai allowed Chongqing's residents to live with greater dignity, and I hope that in the future, leaders will learn from Bo Xilai's example.

The water can carry a boat, but it can also drown a boat.

I prefer balance. But the balance was destroyed now.
The leftwing and rightwing might fight to death later. So I hate Wen and Hu now. They shouldn't do this. They chosed the worst way to go

I prefer balance. But the balance was destroyed now.
The leftwing and rightwing might fight to death later. So I hate Wen and Hu now. They should'nt do this. They chosed the worst way to go

at least they're keeping the radicals like Liu and AWW down.

Hu and Wen themselves are left compared to Jiang's Shanghai clique.

Deng said:" don't argue"

Now, they have to clearify everything and start the argument. Too bad

Deng said:" don't argue"

Now, they have to clearify everything and start the argument. Too bad

they should've treated this more quietly, now they let the North Korean Chang Doo Jeong in.

at least they're keeping the radicals like Liu and AWW down.

Hu and Wen themselves are left compared to Jiang's Shanghai clique.

I am so surprised that Hu and Wen dared to start a new "路线斗争“,and publically linked to the Culture Revolution.
They are so stupid.

I am so surprised that Hu and Wen dared to start a new "路线斗争“,and publically linked to the Culture Revolution.
They are so stupid.

嗯,这违背了民主集中制的核心原则。不知道如何翻译民主集中制。。。

嗯,这违背了民主集中制的核心原则。不知道如何翻译民主集中制。。。
democricy centralism
my translation is
dictatorial democracy

even Deng couldn't contral the arguement.
any serious arguement or fight will turn China to left quickly.
why are they so stupid.
really an " AR DOU" 阿斗

Back
Top Bottom