What's new

TheYoungTurks

I never understood your problems with Iran.Most Turkish members here have a prejudice on IRan, the moment they hear the name of it, they start hating.Not that Iranian are not like that, but at least on this site, you beat us in it.
I wonder why you don't have same problems with Arabs, maybe because you were 'bros' prior to 1918?

The reason why they don't bother Arabs is because they don't see Arabs as equal. The word 'Arab' has a negative tone in Turkish vocabulary. The reason why they bother us is because we are the most strongest competitor to them.

TYT also come up with some stupid videos like the one below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey might be dependent on Europoe market approx with 40%. But who says it will be in the futures? Asia , middle east and central asia is rising, turkey's economic reliance will change in the future. Europe is a slow dying continent and getting more anti Turkish in the future because Turkey will regain its old sphere of influence in the Balkans. Trust me, we only trust Europe now because we can, in the future Turkey will make sure it won't be dependent on European market for its economy.

The Young Turks represent!

But I don't know why he is such a Iran lover. He is too Americanized libral and naive and probably doesn't know what kind of terrorist country Iran is. He should know better
terrorist country ? and mods warn me not to use foul language !! dude, you pan turks are the main symbols of terrorism and genocide... i dnt even mention about the armenian genocide.

STOP TROLLING THE IRANIAN SECTION

terrorist country ? and mods warn me not to use foul language !! dude, you pan turks are the main symbols of terrorism and genocide... i dnt even mention about the armenian genocide.

STOP TROLLING THE IRANIAN SECTION
Sorry, I didn't meant terrorist country. I meant a country that supports terrorism.

btw, Armenian genocide is historical myth.

And if you want to see trolling, you should look in the Turkish section and all the Iranian trolls that hang around there.

I just came here because I saw Young Turks as thread title.

Sorry, I didn't meant terrorist country. I meant a country that supports terrorism.

And btw, Armenian genocide is historical myth.

And if you want to see trolling, you should look in the Turkish section and all the Iranian trolls that hang around there.
i agree... we have some stupid imbeciles over our side here too who go and troll other sections....but u gotta ignore them

I never understood your problems with Iran.Most Turkish members here have a prejudice on IRan, the moment they hear the name of it, they start hating.Not that Iranian are not like that, but at least on this site, you beat us in it.
I wonder why you don't have same problems with Arabs, maybe because you were 'bros' prior to 1918?

You know me mate, i do not have any problem with Iran but some Iranians here who like to spread the propaganda they have been exposed by their regime. I'm just not gonna buy those and accept Iran as the best of the best.

Btw, how Iran is holding up despite the sanctions and its corrupt regime is indeed worth praising and as i said before, i have no doubt that Iran will be one of the most advanced nations in the region after it save itself from those two.

But things like, "if it wasn't sanctions we would be the best. We surpassed you in this field, we are better than you in that field", are pretty annoying and one must tell the truth sometimes. It has nothing to do with hate or prejudice.

@Era_923, do you know who this guy is? :D I believe he is the same person with the other suicide trolls who appears in Turkish section time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's PERSIAN GOD KING, Iranian equilavent of Ottoman-Turk, just more aggressive and stupid :D

You know me mate, i do not have any problem with Iran but some Iranians here who like to spread the propaganda they have been exposed by their regime. I'm just not gonna buy those and accept Iran as the best of the best.

Btw, how Iran is holding up despite the sanctions and its corrupt regime is indeed worth praising and as i said before, i have no doubt that Iran will be one of the most advanced nations in the region after it save itself from those two.

But things like, "if it wasn't sanctions we would be the best. We surpassed you in this field, we are better than you in that field", are pretty annoying and one must tell the truth sometimes. It has nothing to do with hate or prejudice.

These things exist from both sides and you should accept it.For example, In the thread 'Can Iran be first in 2025?', some people, instead of simply saying no and stating their facts,started derailing thread and calling names for Iran.Many more threads exist simlarly.
But in Turkish section, for example in GokTurk 2 satellite, you see some Iranian members congratulating Turkish members, and no one started hate spreading.

But last year, when Iran launched its own satellite, I remember how some Turkish and Arab members derailed thread like Iran just copied NK,Iran faked it,it sucks and blah blah.Not that it was the best, but if one doesn't like it, he should simply say it by providing reasons.We should admit level of hate against Iranians on this site (not the regime, but the people) is much more than hate against Turks.I think the main reason is Iran is a Shia country,I'm sure you, as a secular person, agree with me that how much sectarian-obsessed members we have on this site.

PS: I'm not saying we don't have trolls, we do have them, and some of them are worse than even OT, and I can't really do anything about trolls on both sides.I asked webmaster to assign a mod for this section.some members deserve to be permanently banned, but he neglected it.

Back
Top Bottom