What's new

They want to kill me, I’ve recorded a video message & kept it in a secret place. : IK

You are really unaware of the facts . Bangladesh came into being bcoz Mujeeb won the election and same stablishment refused to transfer power to mujeeb instead they formed the government of Bhutto.
you are some kid who just likes to play hangman
learn about the polish resolution

باجوہ ڈاکٹرائن ہوا کرتی تھی۔ اب صرف باجوہ ڈائن رہ گئی ہے۔​

Check the sequence:

باجوہ ڈاکٹرائن

باجوہ ڈائن

باجوہ ڈائی​

What's going on is America enforcing complete subjugation of Pakistan. The kind of subservience America enjoyed post 2007 after the first NRO.

Phase 1 of the operation was the coup to remove from power that opposed it..
1) Consolidation of power in the military establishment by the American lobby (the critical transfers and posting that happened especially DG ISI) followed by..
2) Remove IK government from office through collaboration with Ghaddar dynasties and the American lobby in GHQ.

Phase 2 which is still in progress is to eliminate/cripple the opposing forces.
1) Direct attack on PTI ( possibly planned assassination of IK).
Eliminate their chances of coming back into power.
2) Attack and sidelining of those in the security establisment to attain complete dominance.

To finish off any visible organized resistance and give their dogs/asset dynasties that they have been nurturing and protecting
1) Through American sponsered NRO
2) Through media assets (the their presstitute network and directly funded organizations like Fact focus, Naya daur, SAATH and through the NGO network like aurat march etc).

The purpose of the American coup ( still unfolding).
1)
Regaining the lost ground/influence both in the security establishment and political front.
2) The implementation its security agreement ( Bases/ air corridor).
3) Pacify Pakistan against India and make it accept India as a regional hegemon.
4) Acceptance of Israel.

They want to get foothold and access back to Afghanistan.
The situation would turn critical as we will be engulfed in an another war on our western border.
Also it seems very likely that they will support Anti-China elements through Pakistan to create unrest and try to manufacture a proxy war in Xingiang.

Every day IK is talking something silly, which his followers have to defend. I seriously do feel for these poor souls.

With each passing day, I am more convinced than ever that IK has lost his MARBLES.

When Bhutto said "Big elephant" is planning to topple his Government and then Assassinate him..... People of that time used to laugh ....

When Benazir said after Karsaz Incident of Karachi, people laughed....

Imran Khan said, there is a "foreign conspiracy" to assassinate him by using the "local facilitators" .......... When you go on the right path, you create many enemies for yourself... RAW CIA and Pakistan's Status Quo all wants to assassinate Imran Khan..... Because If Imran Khan survives 5-10 years more, there will an END of many careers... Lolz ...

This is what happened with Imran Khan, like what happened with Morsi... Only the rise of people of Pakistan can change the situation.... Otherwise plans are on the cards....

Biggest lanat on Bajwa and co, these bastards have crossed all lines. I hope he dies like the pig he is.

Also, this is not their first time, so they know how to manage it. I have little hope of anything good coming out of this.

India has never been a united nation throughout its history. It was always a region of princely states often at war amongst each other
that's quite a bit of copium and disinformation started in the wake of Pakistan movement. but your country, your narrative. enjoy while and if it lasts.

I guess Chinese cloud storage isn't even a consideration these days.
Actually he could do what others did. Encrypt the video using AES-256 and release it on bittorent and ask people to download it en masses. If needed, release the key in a tweet from anywhere.

No power on the world can prevent distribution of video using bittorent p2p with enough seeds. No one can take it offline.

Actually he could do what others did. Encrypt the video using AES-256 and release it on bittorent and ask people to download it en masses. If needed, release the key in a tweet from anywhere.

No power on the world can prevent distribution of video using bittorent p2p with enough seeds. No one can take it offline.

PDM could also release deep fake videos on torrent.

The way he has done it is right. Only the videos from the sources he named are genuine.

I am sure the video message will be one and a half hour long. Or as long as the last speech of Shah mahmod qireshi is assembly. IK will troll (or more like bore us to death) us one last time :D

If Imran Khan is assassinated, he will become a Shaheed. Don't think there's a better way of dying. We should pray for his shahada

If Imran Khan is assassinated, he will become a Shaheed. Don't think there's a better way of dying. We should pray for his shahada
Doesn't matter if he doesn't achieve what he set out to... at least not for us.

Back
Top Bottom