What's new

"They tried to kill me by adding poison to the drip in the hospital", Imran Khan made a sensational revelation

@ThunderCat what is wrong with these people?

They're your typical Muhajir elite with an identity crisis and which results in his pro-Indian/Bangladeshi reactions.

It's too bad none of these muhajir neo-liberals have any interest in applying for immigration to Bangladesh or India, probably knowing what dumpsters/open sewers they are.

Not meaning to malign all Muhajirs but a subculture within them.

We always had clarity on what the establishment was up to and how it would destroy the nation. That's why from day one until 1971 we struggled for democracy. The west Pakistanis didn't believe us and worshipped the military rule. If they paid attention things would've been different, perhaps different for the better.

💯

They have problems and little self respect, pride

They are from the muhajir elite community, so they tend to hold that mentality. Also I didn't mean to put down Indians in my last post, but the fact is India & Bangladesh have some of the worst living conditions.

Yaar pata karo bhai “Psychopath” or “Dirty Harry” na surf toh nai keh lia yeh dhek k?

FuzA5KLacAEMazJ

They're your typical Muhajir elite with an identity crisis and which results in his pro-Indian/Bangladeshi reactions.

It's too bad none of these muhajir neo-liberals have any interest in applying for immigration to Bangladesh or India, probably knowing what dumpsters/open sewers they are.

Not meaning to malign all Muhajirs but a subculture within them.
So you are saying Mirzali below is a migrant from Afghanistan?
They have problems and little self respect, pride
Pride ain't something to aim for but one can be dignified in their Maatam as well.

Imran Khan went straight to SKMH after firing incident

Though I agree with Mr. Ansari
Bullet in head probably, not poison.

Imran Khan went straight to SKMH after firing incident

Though I agree with Mr. Ansari
عمران خان کو کیوں ایسا لگتا ہے کہ وہ بہت اہم ہے یا پھر وہ مرگیا تو انقلاب کی لہر بھی مر جائے گی؟

Back
Top Bottom