What's new

(thesis) Why China is the country with best potential to be Numero Umbre.

You must have SPENT A LOT OF TIME COUNTING in Xinjiang.
Did you take any photos while WATCHING THE POLICE ARREST THESE 1 MILLION UYGHURS.

Or you took those numbers out of the FARTS OF ADRIAN ZENZ.
Some people are REALLY GULLIBLE or is it DUMB?

so what is inside all those blue roof buildings in Xinjiang ? toys ?
Prove it.

so whats in the all those blue buildings in Xinjging toys?

1. Experience. China used to be Numero Umbre for millennia in terms of economic and military power, from Han dynasty to Ming dynasty.

2. Size. Chinese mainland is second biggest mainland after Russian mainland. While Russian mainland is bigger, it has worse geography due to cold and lack of sunshine. So Chinese mainland is best in world.

3. Population. China has world's biggest population since Han dynasty.

4. People. Chinese are the most disciplined and hardest working people on the planet, and smart too.

5. Natural resources. China has twin rivers Yellow and Yangtze, which are best rivers in the world. Plenty of access to Pacific ocean for example East China Sea, South China Sea, Yellow Sea. Plenty of oil and gas reserve.

6. Geography. Not located in the hot spot of the world Middle East, so away from conflict zones. Not as geographically isolated as America, Australia. So able to influence other countries while not drawing heat.

@dbc @Suika @F-22Raptor @SpaceMan18 @mike2000 is back @Mk-313 @TheImmortal @aziqbal @That Guy @vostok @Hamartia Antidote @striver44 @925boy @rambro @The SC @Song Hong @vi-va @gambit @TexasJohn @Viva_Viet @Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8 @PeaceGen @KurtisBrian @KAL-EL

China can be "Numero Umbre" any time it wants. USA will have to be content to remain Numero Uno. :D

(Whatever does the heck "Numero Umbre" means, anyway?)

Blue roof buildings? Not all blue roof buildings are concentration camps. Proof below:

did you see this message on the video

this is a state sponsored youtube channel so its bias and propaganda, Xinhua is Chinese propaganda channel

I would like to see some independent reporting ?
Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 14.15.45.png

so what is inside all those blue roof buildings in Xinjiang ? toys ?

so whats in the all those blue buildings in Xinjging toys?
Why don't you show me what is inside?
SINCE YOU CAN SEE THROUGH THE WALLS.

Any Pictures, Any Proofs or NADA except FARTS FROM ADRIAN ZENZ?
Some low IQ people SURE IS EASY TO DUPE, by the WE LIE, WE CHEAT, WE STOLE.

did you see this message on the video

this is a state sponsored youtube channel so its bias and propaganda, Xinhua is Chinese propaganda channel

I would like to see some independent reporting ?View attachment 730899

You can check google map images of Xinjiang. If you can find a concentration camp you can post a screenshot of it here. I'm too lazy to check.

You can check google map images of Xinjiang. If you can find a concentration camp you can post a screenshot of it here. I'm too lazy to check.

checking is for those who have doubt, we have no doubt so no need to check

now we use language which you can understand

checking is for those who have doubt, we have no doubt so no need to check

now we use language which you can understand
BLIND FOLLOWERS of the 5 EYES also don't have need to check.
Got IT!

Back
Top Bottom