What's new

These Nokia Phones on Discounted Rate in Pakistan

How much is honor 8x in Pakistan? 4G + 64G is 999 RMB in China.

My version wad 4GB + 128GB for a discount at a price of 29500 Rupees which is roughly 190 dollars

2 months ago i bought Huawei Nova 4 on discount price, man it is great phone with vibrant colour , good display , good voice quality , good camera, 8gb ram 128gb internal storage. I can easily use this phone for next 4 years.

First i was thinking to go for Nokia then i compared Nokia with Huawei specs and price and quality , huawei slapped nokia in all categories in my price range. I dont go for high end mobiles coz im not heavy user of mobile.

Was also thinking of buying nokia but due to bad specs as compared to vivo,huawei,oppo and xiaomi i decided to buy huawei
They have good customer and support service in Pakistan
My friend bought nokia phone broke the screen sent it to nokia for repair came back with an unusable screen

never gonna buy Nokia again.remember they had partnered with Microsoft and launched Lumia series.i fell into their trap.coz the prices were really lucrative.now they have ended their support.facebook and Instagram wont work in my phone now and in December WhatsApp will also go away.go ahead and buy some established brand.
Well I am using a Nokia right now and my experience has been great
They get regular updates,dont put fancy UI tricks and are sturdy enough for us power users

2 months ago i bought Huawei Nova 4 on discount price, man it is great phone with vibrant colour , good display , good voice quality , good camera, 8gb ram 128gb internal storage. I can easily use this phone for next 4 years.

First i was thinking to go for Nokia then i compared Nokia with Huawei specs and price and quality , huawei slapped nokia in all categories in my price range. I dont go for high end mobiles coz im not heavy user of mobile.
But with Nokia you are getting solid updates for three years even if you buy the Nokia 1
That for me is a real killer

Back
Top Bottom