Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
These Nokia Phones on Discounted Rate in Pakistan
Onsa Mustafa Last Updated: Sep 15, 2019
1 minute read

HMD Global in collaboration with Advanced Telecom has introduced a Shandar Offer. Now Get These Nokia Phones on Discounted Rate in Pakistan. The smartphones with discounted rates are Nokia 1 Plus, Nokia 2.1, Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8110. Among them, Nokia 7 Plus is a mid-range smartphone. However, the remaining phones are low-end devices.

Now Get These Nokia Phones on Discounted Rate in Pakistan
Old Price:

• Nokia 1 Plus-Rs. 14,900
  • Nokia 2.1-Rs. 14,999
  • Nokia 7 Plus- Rs. 36,800
  • Nokia 8110- Rs. 9,990
New Price:

• Nokia 1 Plus- Rs. 11,450
  • Nokia 2.1- Rs. 12,450
  • Nokia 7 Plus- Rs. 29,900
  • Nokia 8110- Rs. 7,150
nokia-shandar-offer.jpg

Nokia 1 Plus:
Nokia 1 Plus features a 5.45-inch display and Android Pie. It has 1 GB of RAM. The old price of this phone was Rs. 14,900 but the new price is PKR 11,450.

Nokia 2.1:
The phone has a 5.5-inch IPS LCD screen and an 8MP rear camera. It has a Snapdragon 425 chipset and 1 GB of RAM. Now the price dropped from PKR 14,999 to Rs. 12,450.

Nokia 8110:
The best thing about the phone is that it sports 4G. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 205 SoC running the Kai OS. It really was a big hit when it was launched. Now the price dropped from PKR 9,990 to Rs. 7,150.

Nokia 7 Plus:
The phone has now upgraded to Android Pie (9.0). It runs on an octa-core Kyro 260 processor with the maximum clock rate of 2.2 GHz. It has 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of native storage. Users can expand the storage up to 256 GB. The phone features a dual-camera setup with a pair of 12 MP sensors and a 16 MP front-facing shooter. Now the price dropped from PKR 36,800 to Rs. 29,900.

Onsa Mustafa
Onsa is a Software Engineer and a tech blogger focuses on innovation in technology. She likes music, photography, traveling and exploring nature.

Related
https://www.phoneworld.com.pk/nokia-phones-discounted-rate/

Nokia 7 plus seems to be a good value
Why would you buy 7 Plus? 7.1 is newer and looks much better. Infact Nokia just launched in 7.2!
7.1 is currently on sale here for ₹12204 i.e. PKR 21963. What's the price there?

never gonna buy Nokia again.remember they had partnered with Microsoft and launched Lumia series.i fell into their trap.coz the prices were really lucrative.now they have ended their support.facebook and Instagram wont work in my phone now and in December WhatsApp will also go away.go ahead and buy some established brand.

Why would you buy 7 Plus? 7.1 is newer and looks much better. Infact Nokia just launched in 7.2!
7.1 is currently on sale here for ₹12204 i.e. PKR 21963. What's the price there?
Nothing serious, just taking a note of it as a secondary phone option in case I need when I visit Pakistan next time

never gonna buy Nokia again.remember they had partnered with Microsoft and launched Lumia series.i fell into their trap.coz the prices were really lucrative.now they have ended their support.facebook and Instagram wont work in my phone now and in December WhatsApp will also go away.go ahead and buy some established brand.
New series Nokia are pretty good.

Nokia has been taken over by another company now

Crappy camera performance in night and low light. Gifted 6.1 plus to close one

No, it has not been launched but it will be launched this month...

I think Nokia 7 plus is much better than Nokia 7.1 or 7.2
Nokia 7+
Front glass, Aluminium body (6000 series) with copper edges

Nokia 7.2
Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame

Last edited:
Crappy camera performance in night and low light. Gifted 6.1 plus to close one

Huawei phones are pretty good
Got the honor 8x on discount and it is better than what i expected including an update to andriod 10

Huawei phones are pretty good
Got the honor 8x on discount and it is better than what i expected including an update to andriod 10

How much is honor 8x in Pakistan? 4G + 64G is 999 RMB in China.

Blame Microsoft. New Nokia phones run on android.

2 months ago i bought Huawei Nova 4 on discount price, man it is great phone with vibrant colour , good display , good voice quality , good camera, 8gb ram 128gb internal storage. I can easily use this phone for next 4 years.

First i was thinking to go for Nokia then i compared Nokia with Huawei specs and price and quality , huawei slapped nokia in all categories in my price range. I dont go for high end mobiles coz im not heavy user of mobile.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom