What's new

These Are The 16 Smartest People On The Face Of The Earth

Dafuq,

You are exponentially smarter than me.

Beware!!! Such self-denigrating comments aren't taken in the same spirit like yourself!!!

Actually my borderline genius IQ score is proof that IQ testing has serious limitations and flaws. Seriously, it means nothing, it probably calculates geek factor more than anything remotely useful in real life.

Actually my borderline genius IQ score is proof that IQ testing has serious limitations and flaws. Seriously, it means nothing, it probably calculates geek factor more than anything remotely useful in real life.

Yes. All I deduced from your previous post was 'borderline genius'. You will not disturb that equilibrium any further, is that understood? :D

As other members pointed out IQ can never be a sure test of ones intelligence .

. Even with an IQ that high, could they do even half the things a choota can do at a local workshop in Rawalpindi?

Bang on the money!!!

On topic though, what is the benchmark IQ test. All IQ tests are different, atleast those that I as a commoner takes on the internet. All websites have different tests.

My scores have ranged from 120-140.

@These Are The 16 Smartest People On The Face Of The Earth

and da 17th one is me:bunny::bunny::chilli::girl_wink:
50bcc83dba8f6.gif

High IQ = Smart
High EQ = Smart

High IQ + High EQ = Street Smart

IQ is a BS thing. I read somewhere that average IQs of Nobel Prize winners is just 130. :lol:

My IQ was much better than the persons mentioned in the list but Sunny Leone phucked up my brain. :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom