What's new

There was a Battle of Nanking but no “Nanking Massacre”

Maybe history will teach you the difference between a battle and a massacre by letting your beloved East Turkistan to experence such a "non-massacre" battle.
of course - as facts on Mao was a collaborator with the IJA - definitely the party pulled a fast one across the eyes of its citizens. Who knows what else he parttook in with IJA then convinently blames them for CCP deeds.

No further replies to you.; another CCP wolf warrior on ignore list.

Man my list gets longer and longer. Mods gave me best piece of advice ... push the ignore button then you dont have to hear these noises.

My grandfathers brother
There's numerous historical eye witness testimonies from Europeans who were trapped in the city when it fell to the Japanese. There massacre did happen, if anything it was understated.
My entire elder generation fought against them in the BIA, and my own grandfather said he never came across a more brutal savage than the Japanese Imperial solider.
My grandfathers brother never came back from singapore and when you read the storys of what the japanese did after the fall of it is so bad

Then why so many Japanese commanders tried and executed after WW2?

hardly any compared to what happened to the Germans commanders
Does this forum allow Holocaust denial too? How about apartheid support?

why is this a problem ? we are maturely discussing historical events from various view points

This is very disingenious..Japanese soldiers literally drove bayonets in the nether regions of Chinese women by the hundreds of thousands when they were too exhausted to rape...We may have serious griveances against modern day China, but that doesnot mean we should forget the tragedies the Chinese people had to endure because of racistic philosophies of the Yamata Race Doctrine

Those who deny that China has suffered because of the racist philosophies emanating from the West and Japan, are modern day Nazis

why is this a problem ? we are maturely discussing historical events from various view points
Just like the forum gives air to denials of Uighur genocide, mature discussion of other historical narratives should be had.

CIA doesn't need to destroy China the CCP is more than enough lol , plus Chiang Kai Sek even if he ruled China he wouldn't be too close with the Americans either
Are you talking about the same sellout western imperialst's collaborator of a dictator Chinag kai sek?

Zeng Xubai(the head of the Kuomintang Central Information Department, Autobiography): “paid out money, requested that [Timperley] write a book(, and succeeded in having it published.” the concerned book is "What War Means" as a KMT nanking massacre propaganda book.

Dong Xianguang, who would later be chief of the CPB, wrote about this

in The Autobiography of Dong Xianguang. He said:

"... we gradually moved our propaganda

operations from Shanghai to Nanking.… Working with Xiao Tongzi, I was able to establish a particularly

effective photography group in the Central News Agency. .(... )? .(....)a pro news photographer named Wang Xiaoting. Many of the photographs he had taken had been used in newspapers all over the world. In particular, his photograph of the lone, crying baby sitting amidst the ruins of a bombed train station during the battle for Shanghai was the most highly-praised masterpiece of that group throughout the Sino?Japanese War."

Pretty much all the figure heads that orchestrated the massacre narrative from both KMT & Western side ,have been proven to be propagandist and none among them saw any massacre.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the same sellout western collaborator of a dictator Chinag kai sek?

Zeng Xubai(the head of the Kuomintang Central Information Department, Autobiography): “paid out money, requested that [Timperley] write a book(, and succeeded in having it published.” the concerned book is "What War Means" as a KMT nanking massacre propaganda book.

Dong Xianguang, who would later be chief of the CPB, wrote about this photograph

in The Autobiography of Dong Xianguang. He said:

"... we gradually moved our propaganda

operations from Shanghai to Nanking.… Working with Xiao Tongzi, I was able to establish a particularly

effective photography group in the Central News Agency. .... ? a pro news photographer named Wang Xiaoting. Many of the photographs he had taken had been used in newspapers all over the world. In particular, his photograph of the lone, crying baby sitting amidst the ruins of a bombed train station during the battle for Shanghai was the most highly-praised masterpiece of that group throughout the Sino?Japanese War.

Pretty much all the figure heads that orchestrated the massacre from both KMT & Western side ,have been proven to be propagandist and none among them saw any massacre.

I feel like Chaing even though he's pro America wouldn't be that comfortable with America
Tiananmen Sqaure happened because African students were sleeping with Chinese women and not inviting Chinese men to parties that were exclusively African men and Chinese women

Wait what lol ?

I feel like Chaing even though he's pro America wouldn't be that comfortable with America

Wait what lol ?
Chiang kai sek was heavily sponsored and aided by much of the west in his war against japan. He would sell asia piece by piece to hold onto power through dictatorship .

Imo the user is trying to showcase his magnanimous side,showing empathy isn't a bad thing,it's just ridiculous when you blindly empathize toward a propaganda narrative without ever trying to confirm facts and reliability.
He's simply supporting western narrative,US against china and the West again IJA ,the kind which in turn, creates discord between china and japan.

Last edited:
Chiang kai sek's way was heavily sponsored and aided by much of the west in his war both against japan. He would sell asia piece by piece to hold onto power under his dictatorship .

Imo the user is trying to showcase his magnanimous side,showing empathy isn't a bad thing,it's ridiculous when you blindly empathize toward a propaganda narrative without ever trying to confirming facts and reliability.
He's simply supporting western narrative,US against china and West again IJA ,which inturn creates discord between china and japan.

The thing is that the CCP isn't good either , CCP runs a full on dictatorship which doesn't help and plus the CCP limits any sort of innovation from China which forces them to copy

You are going against both Chinese and western history? Ok, no problem. But we will have much less sympathy towards your interests as well. You can't stop a physical force with hostile words, only with greater physical force or convincing words.

Since you don't have greater physical force, well...

The thing is that the CCP isn't good either , CCP runs a full on dictatorship which doesn't help and plus the CCP limits any sort of innovation from China which forces them to copy
KMT had no regard for life ,they looted their own people, deployed child soldiers and ruled with great impunity,and worst of all ,a collaborator with the west in the imperialism of asia. Meanwhile Imperial Japan had a Greater East asian co-prosperity sphere dream ,they were a world apart in rectitude and ideology,the very reason Japan went to war with chiang kai sek's KMT ,and then after victory handed China back to pro east chinese leader Wang Jinwei.

But current China, I see no absolute disregard of human life and or atrocities being committed by CCP,that would be America and their allies committing crime against human life .
The CCP-china is a necessary entity to the world still suffering from western imperialism ,China is the only one that can complete the work left incomplete by Imperial japan ,i.e , dismantling of western imperialism.

Last edited:
You are going against both Chinese and western history? Ok, no problem. But we will have much less sympathy towards your interests as well. You can't stop a physical force with hostile words, only with greater physical force or convincing words.

Since you don't have greater physical force, well...

Chill bro, this guy doesn't represent us, why give him the satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom