What's new

There should be a Hazara Province also

i think govt and army should stop these military operations inside pukhtonkhwa.
bcuz every day pukhton dies this should be stop bcuz in pukhtonkhwa pushton nationlism nd terrorism is growing day by day..and many pukhtons r becoming anti pakistan bcuz it seems like in pakistan every one is anti pukhton and pukhtons...in karachi mqm is killing pukhtons nd in here terrorists kill innocent pukhtons also in afghanistan..

i think govt and army should stop these military operations inside pukhtonkhwa.
bcuz every day pukhton dies this should be stop bcuz in pukhtonkhwa pushton nationlism nd terrorism is growing day by day..and many pukhtons r becoming anti pakistan bcuz it seems like in pakistan every one is anti pukhton and pukhtons...in karachi mqm is killing pukhtons nd in here terrorists kill innocent pukhtons also in afghanistan..

MY friend, it doesnt make sense. Why the pakhtoons should be turning against pakistan if they are killed by the terrorists? unless there is something else going on. Dont we see panjabis and sindis are also being killed by the terrorists? does it mean the panjabis should become anti pakistan? Evey ethnic group in Afghanistan and pakistan is suffering from this seris of events in the region, not just one cathegory of people.

Dont be paraniod my friend, if Sindis and Panjabis were against Pakhtoons, then the pakhtoons wouldnt have been able to settel in Panjab and Sind in large numbers, while we dont see such Sindi and Panjabi settlements in Peshawar and FATA.

well i think u know how pukhtobns r treated in punjab hazara and karachi...its time to support pukhtons nd help them out.and pukhtons nd baloch must hav respect in any place of pakistan..

MY friend, it doesnt make sense. Why the pakhtoons should be turning against pakistan if they are killed by the terrorists? unless there is something else going on. Dont we see panjabis and sindis are also being killed by the terrorists? does it mean the panjabis should become anti pakistan?

brother if u see all these years who r killed most?in islamabad musharraf razel killed many pukhtons in lal masjid in bajur..
and i dont understand drone come to pakistan and kills pukhtons nd no one take any action wht is that?u see in kohat 4boombs were blasted..
on ur tv channels they say that pukhtons die alot..
yesterday fighter jet boombared on viallge of tera they killed 79 innocent people then genreal kiani said sorry lol wht was that?

well i think u know how pukhtobns r treated in punjab hazara and karachi...its time to support pukhtons nd help them out.and pukhtons nd baloch must hav respect in any place of pakistan..

No, i dont know how they are treated, it is better if you and others shed light on that. But you need to know that whatever you claim to be happening on them is not the policy of the governet of pakistan, that is down to ill sides of society and we need to differentiate between these 2.

brother if u see all these years who r killed most?in islamabad musharraf razel killed many pukhtons in lal masjid in bajur..
and i dont understand drone come to pakistan and kills pukhtons nd no one take any action wht is that?u see in kohat 4boombs were blasted..
on ur tv channels they say that pukhtons die alot..
yesterday fighter jet boombared on viallge of tera they killed 79 innocent people then genreal kiani said sorry lol wht was that?

dear brother, if there was no terrorits then pakhtoons wouldnt be killed. you said it yourself that terrorists are the major cause of this killings of the innocent, it is very very sad to lose your loved ones, i have lost members of my family during this long war in the region, and i know how painful it is. but we need to know who is causing all these and we need to go after them. and as per lal masjid, the lal masjid guys acted irresponsibly and they got the taste of it.

MY friend, it doesnt make sense. Why the pakhtoons should be turning against pakistan if they are killed by the terrorists? unless there is something else going on. Dont we see panjabis and sindis are also being killed by the terrorists? does it mean the panjabis should become anti pakistan? Evey ethnic group in Afghanistan and pakistan is suffering from this seris of events in the region, not just one cathegory of people.

well we pukhtons r also not agianst pakistan we love pakistan but we dont get anything from govt just killing nd boombs and stuff ..
brot he thing is that ur not agisnt pakistan bcuz u r happy in ur place u just think that we r peacefull but u dont care abut pukhtons and balochis wht is going on there...there is war going on here in punjab nd hazara there r no wars over there no terrorists i dont know govt just think that terrorists come from pukhtons thats,.

well we pukhtons r also not agianst pakistan we love pakistan but we dont get anything from govt just killing nd boombs and stuff ..
brot he thing is that ur not agisnt pakistan bcuz u r happy in ur place u just think that we r peacefull but u dont care abut pukhtons and balochis wht is going on there...there is war going on here in punjab nd hazara there r no wars over there no terrorists i dont know govt just think that terrorists come from pukhtons thats,.

brother, Innocent is innocent not matter where they come from. if it is a panjabi, jutt, pakhtoon, persian, balouch, sindi, tamil etc. but in present day pakistan we need to know that the terrortis are flourishing from the areas where the pakhtoons are making majority. it has got nothing to do with pashtoon masses who have got nothing to do with this environment. this issue need to be dealt with.

dear brother, if there was no terrorits then pakhtoons wouldnt be killed. you said it yourself that terrorists are the major cause of this killings of the innocent, it is very very sad to lose your loved ones, i have lost members of my family during this long war in the region, and i know how painful it is. but we need to know who is causing all these and we need to go after them. and as per lal masjid, the lal masjid guys acted irresponsibly and they got the taste of it.

well i said terrorist but i dont wana say army bcuz if i said anything abut army i will be a traitor lol..well ok lal masjid gusy were wrong but it dosent mean that u go and kill all the childrens innocent people inside lal masjid nd i agree that they were doing it wronmg but killing all people inside that msoque nd then desttroying that mosque man even a kaffir will not do these kind of things..
and bro [plicy is that kill more pukhtons nd take money froma mericans nd westrens bcuz angreez english people sauid that u pukhtons destroyed us we will destroy u so its the same thing going on now...but i wish that army should stop listeing to americans nd this zionist govt.

It seems that everyone is anti Pakhtoon you need a chance to harm Pakhtoons. Everyone is so much in favour of creating a province in the smallest province. All the Punjabis are togather to destroy Pakhtoons we are seen as traitors. ANP is a political party not the Pakhtoons itself we have done all for the country and people of the province 7 out of 19 chief ministers of Pukhtoonkhwa were Hazarewals the 10% of this province. There is no non Sindhi CM in Sindh, non Baluch in Balochistan or non Punjabi in Punjab. We are openhearted and democratic but we need to change to save ourselve and our nation from attacks from everywehere and leave this fighting for the whole of Muslims and Pakistanis we are being labeled as traitors by everyone. Pakistan has to decide we are traitors or not. This Anit Pakhtoon mentality should change forever or we will change.............

No my friend. We Punjabi Pakistanis dont want to destroy Pakhtoons. We will be destroying our country if we destroy the 2nd largest ethnic group of Pakistan. We know Pakhtoons are loyal to Pakistan, they are as much part of Pakistan as any other ethnic group.

We just want to destroy those who want to destroy our Pak Sarzameen :sniper:

brother, Innocent is innocent not matter where they come from. if it is a panjabi, jutt, pakhtoon, persian, balouch, sindi, tamil etc. but in present day pakistan we need to know that the terrortis are flourishing from the areas where the pakhtoons are making majority. it has got nothing to do with pashtoon masses who have got nothing to do with this environment. this issue need to be dealt with.

yeah u r right but if army stop this war in pukhtonkhwa it hink every thing is gonna be allright our elders say that.so yeah it hink they r right bcuz they understand the mentality of pukhtons and every muslim in pakistan will get togther when we hav a leadeer a good muslim leader not chors like w ehav right now..may allah bless all pukhtons who died for this nation and all other muslim brothers in pakistan/

I was talking about Hindko and Panjabi, regardelss of their origin, how similiar and different they are on day to day business.

Hindko is spoken by many people in Northern Punjab also.

It is similar to Pahari (the language that is spoken in Azad Kashmir and Northern Punjab), but there's a few words that are different.

Punjabi, Pahari, and Hindko are all related but the dialect and some words are different in each language.

Many Pakhtoons of Pakistan are able to understand and even speak Hindko. Hindko-speaking Pakistanis and Pashto-speaking Pakistanis get along well with each other thats what I've seen personally.

It seems that everyone is anti Pakhtoon you need a chance to harm Pakhtoons. Everyone is so much in favour of creating a province in the smallest province. All the Punjabis are togather to destroy Pakhtoons we are seen as traitors. ANP is a political party not the Pakhtoons itself we have done all for the country and people of the province 7 out of 19 chief ministers of Pukhtoonkhwa were Hazarewals the 10% of this province. There is no non Sindhi CM in Sindh, non Baluch in Balochistan or non Punjabi in Punjab. We are openhearted and democratic but we need to change to save ourselve and our nation from attacks from everywehere and leave this fighting for the whole of Muslims and Pakistanis we are being labeled as traitors by everyone. Pakistan has to decide we are traitors or not. This Anit Pakhtoon mentality should change forever or we will change.............

Calm down Bro! First of all Punjabis can never think of working against Pushtoons. PML-Q and PML-N are political parties and they don't represent Punjabis either. A common Punjabi just wants this tension to be diffused and surely this can't be done by creating a new province as this will surely increase the tension between Pushtoon and non pushtoons. We want a peaceful solution for it and we can't take sides also. This is something you guys need to figure out yourself and not to decided by Punjabis. Convince the hazarewalas if you can or better come with a non controversial name.:pakistan:

yeah u r right but if army stop this war in pukhtonkhwa it hink every thing is gonna be allright our elders say that.so yeah it hink they r right bcuz they understand the mentality of pukhtons and every muslim in pakistan will get togther when we hav a leadeer a good muslim leader not chors like w ehav right now..may allah bless all pukhtons who died for this nation and all other muslim brothers in pakistan/

I understand your pain bro and noone can deny the sacrifices given by pushtoons in this war against terrorism and don't forget many pustoons in army who have embraced martyrdom for this cause. My prayers are with you guys and Inshallah this war will end soon.

There is a thread running in long term the solution is more provinces even Punjab Sindh and Baluchistan to split , this has started now however the Saint Sharifs should also hear out the Siraikis and others...

Back
Top Bottom