What's new

There’ll be militant attacks: Shamim Osman

Zabaniyah

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Awami Leagues-backed mayoral candidate Shamim Osman said Thursday he fears militant attacks in the city in a day or two to foil the upcoming Narayanganj City Corporation (NCC) polls.

“I am 99 percent sure that there will be militant attacks in the city,” Shamim said at a press conference in the city, adding that one or more groups may raise the attacks.

The press conference was arranged hurriedly at his father-in-law’s Jamtala residence in Narayanganj at 12:30pm.

Shamim swore upon God and alleged that workers of his two arch-rivals – Selina Hayat Ivy and Taimur Alam Khondaker – will distribute money using his name “in the dark of the night”.

To harm his reputation, the people involved in this will later surrender to police and introduce themselves as Shamim’s workers, he also alleged.

“I am more than sure that two of my arch-rivals will distribute money among voters to buy vote,” Shamim said.

Source: There’ll be militant attacks: Shamim Osman

@ Shameen Osman a great man famous for terror activities but still great La-Hasina has given her consent for AL's nominee. Infact La-Hasina always sponsor terrorist people. In Feni and Noakhali she used to sponsor Joynal Hazari and Taher, in Trishal she used to sponsor "Golandaz" and what not. And she always used to have link with the Army Chief like Ershad, Genral Nasim and finally General Moin U Ahmad.

now bal is getting another typical barking like ''Rajakar'' every where they're seeing militant :angry:

now bal is getting another typical barking like ''Rajakar'' every where they're seeing militant :angry:

Let them bark. In fact I encourage them. A dog can't bark forever. It gets tired and dies at some point.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom