What's new

There is no Terrorism in India" Nawaz Sharif - Kamran Khan responds by a 'T

Kya boring video tha yaar ye log kiase dekh lete hai ye sab paata nahi.......yinone usko maar diya....usne isko maar diya...... Itne ye mar gaye...utne woo mar gaye ... isko flat nahi mila...usko wo nahi mila............ India ne yeh kar diya....India ne wo kar diya..........
Aur Hum Babaji( mulla) ka ghanta baajate rahe gaye:rofl::rofl:

What Happened to Pakistan Politician they alll started Praising India... I think now they have accepted Indian Superiority.

Mr Gilliani Praising Indian Democracy
Mr Sharif Praising Indian for handling Terrorism.
Mr Musharraf Praising Indian Economy.
Mr Khan Praising Indian Govt Policy on its Citizen

what else we want ?? did I miss anything

What Happened to Pakistan Politician they alll started Praising India... I think now they have accepted Indian Superiority.

Because he is a failed politician, he is using this....just like Gillani.

India has it's share of problems and let's not forget the Gujarat riots..that are were not in so distant past...

I like how Pakistani tv reporter says 'Wahan ki aawam bhi dehashatgard hai aur riyasat bhi.'

looooool and then I clicked that red button on top right. :P

Don't fall for the trap...last time we had took these good words like nawaj shariff seriously we got kargil.....Hope for the Best (Peace) but be Prepared for the Worst (War) :D

Don't fall for the trap...last time we had took these good words like nawaj shariff seriously we got kargil.....Hope for the Best (Peace) but be Prepared for the Worst (War) :D

The would be Musharraf that pulled off kargil and then sent sharif Packing as well.
Your best hopes for peace lie with civilian leadership and not with military dictators.Just refuse to acknowledge them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom