What's new

There is evidence that Imran Khan and Shahzad Akbar handed over heroin to Islamabad police: Rana Sanaullah

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From 12 minutes onwards to 19 mins, Rana Sana explains how the former PM was deeply involved in this bogus case.

1657309448484.png

There is evidence that Imran Khan and Shahzad Akbar gave a bag of heroin to Islamabad police: Rana Sanaullah

Federal Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah says he has evidence that former prime minister Imran Khan and former accountability adviser Shahzad Akbar handed over a bag of heroin to Islamabad police for trial against him.

Talking to the media in Islamabad, Rana Sanaullah said that in the era of PTI, first people were arrested and then cases were made but we did not arrest anyone and did not prosecute anyone directly.

He further said that if anything comes out in the investigation against anyone, a case will be registered and arrest will be made by the order of the court.

When asked about the heroin case against him, Rana Sanaullah said, “I have evidence that Imran Khan and Shahzad Akbar handed over a bag of heroin to the Islamabad police. If the Islamabad police did not listen to them, they would file an FIR. will do.” If heroin proves to be mine, then use to, punish me.

Home Minister said that Imran Khan has been threatening and blackmailing since the beginning, Imran Khan attacked Islamabad with armed groups, a case should be registered against Imran Khan.

Leave tthat drug case aside
This guy deserves to be han*ed 100 times for his 25th may crimes

From 12 minutes onwards to 19 mins, Rana Sana explains how the former PM was deeply involved in this bogus case.

View attachment 860093

There is evidence that Imran Khan and Shahzad Akbar gave a bag of heroin to Islamabad police: Rana Sanaullah

Federal Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah says he has evidence that former prime minister Imran Khan and former accountability adviser Shahzad Akbar handed over a bag of heroin to Islamabad police for trial against him.

Talking to the media in Islamabad, Rana Sanaullah said that in the era of PTI, first people were arrested and then cases were made but we did not arrest anyone and did not prosecute anyone directly.

He further said that if anything comes out in the investigation against anyone, a case will be registered and arrest will be made by the order of the court.

When asked about the heroin case against him, Rana Sanaullah said, “I have evidence that Imran Khan and Shahzad Akbar handed over a bag of heroin to the Islamabad police. If the Islamabad police did not listen to them, they would file an FIR. will do.” If heroin proves to be mine, then use to, punish me.

Home Minister said that Imran Khan has been threatening and blackmailing since the beginning, Imran Khan attacked Islamabad with armed groups, a case should be registered against Imran Khan.

ACCOUNTABILITY ACROSS THE BOARD FOR ANYONE INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES &

Liars.jpg

Dude, seriously I am impressed with your dedication.
Unfortunately, I love politics and have been wasting four decades of my life on it.
are you paid per post,
No dear, simply an enthusiast like all.
nd what are the minimum daily targets?
No targets just a Jihad against I consider falsehood.
Do you get a commission on new recruits?
Thinking of opening my own set-up, with lucrative wages. :lol:
I am willing to switch sides
Na bhai stay way you are.

On a serious note I would recommend people just to spend a few minutes daily on politics. Its an absolute waste of time. I even recommended removing this Siasat subforum. It's a very very bad addiction.

میرے خلاف ہیروئن کیس عمران خان اور شہزاد اکبر نے بنوایا، رانا ثناء اللّٰہ​

میرے خلاف ہیروئن کیس عمران خان اور شہزاد اکبر نے بنوایا، رانا ثناء اللّٰہ

وفاقی وزیر داخلہ رانا ثناء اللّٰہ کا کہنا ہے کہ ان پر 15 کلو ہیروئن کا جعلی کیس ڈالنے میں عمران خان، شہزاد اکبر اور سابق ڈی جی اے این ایف میجر جنرل عارف ملک ملوث تھے۔
جیو نیوز کے پروگرام ’نیا پاکستان‘ میں گفتگو کرتے ہوئے رانا ثناء اللّٰہ نے بتایا کہ 15 کلو ہیروئن کا تھیلا شہزاد اکبر کے پاس موجود تھا، انہوں نے اسلام آباد پولیس سے کہا کہ یہ تھیلا پارلیمنٹ لاجز میں رانا ثناء اللّٰہ کے لاؤنج میں رکھ دیا جائے۔
اسلام آباد پولیس نے ان کار کیا تو اے این ایف کے میجر جنرل عارف ملک اس ساز باز میں ملوث ہوئے، جنہوں نے بعد میں فوائد بھی سمیٹے جن کے ثبوت ہمارے پاس موجود ہیں۔
رانا ثناء اللّٰہ نے کہا کہ وہ اس کیس میں اے این ایف کے کردار پر آرمی چیف جنرل قمر جاوید باجوہ کو تحریری شکایت بھی کر چکے ہیں اور ان سے ملاقات میں بھی شکوہ کر چکے ہیں۔

View attachment 860093

So says a convicted murderer????.... Lol.

What's next... We should all await for the "trusted" Dejaal to believe????

He is just a dumb patwari, chor tabbar don't need to waste their money on dumb blind followers

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
Dude, seriously I am impressed with your dedication. Tell me more about the incentives, are you paid per post, and what are the minimum daily targets? Do you get a commission on new recruits? I am willing to switch sides

View attachment 860093

ANF who initiated the case and they left in the dark now ...laughing at Rana ...

View attachment 860093

They forgot to mention that there is also evidence that proves Imran Khan and Shahzad Akbar abducted an alien from outer space and stole his UFO......... :disagree:

View attachment 860093

Evidence he to karwai karo na.

Tayyiba has already been proven a liar.

View attachment 860093

says the drug dawn

Back
Top Bottom