The world's safest airlines - JACDEC SAFETY RANKING 2013

shuttler

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
JACDEC SAFETY RANKING 2013

# 01_ AIR NEW ZEALAND
# 02_ CATHAY PACIFIC AIRWAYS (HK, China)
# 03_ FINNAIR
# 04_ EMIRATES
# 05_ EVA AIR (Taiwan, China)
# 06_BRITISH AIRWAYS
# 07_TAP PORTUGAL
# 08_ETIHAD AIRWAYS (UAE)
# 09_AIR CANADA
# 10_QANTAS
# 11_QATAR AIRWAYS
# 12_ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS
# 13_VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRWAYS
# 14_HAINAN AIRLINES (China)
# 15_VIRGIN AUSTRALIA
# 16_JETBLUE AIRWAYS (USA)
# 17_KLM (Holland)
# 18_LUFTHANSA (Germany)
# 19_SHENZHEN AIRLINES(China)
# 20_EASYJET (UK)
# 21_THOMAS COOK AIRLINES (UK)
# 22_WESTJET (Canada)
# 23_TRANSAERO AIRLINES(Russia)
# 24_SOUTHWEST AIRLINES(USA)
# 25_JETSTAR AIRWAYS (Australia)
# 26_AIR BERLIN
# 27_DELTA AIR LINES (USA)
# 28_THOMSON AIRWAYS(UK)
# 29_CONDOR(Germany)
# 30_SINGAPORE AIRLINES
# 31_UNITED AIRLINES(USA)
# 32_SWISS
# 33_RYANAIR(Ireland)
# 34_MALAYSIA AIRLINES
# 35_JET AIRWAYS
# 36_CHINA EASTERN AIRLINES
# 37_AEROFLOT(Russia)
# 38_ALITALIA
# 39_LAN AIRLINES(S. American Group)
# 40_AIR FRANCE
# 41_AMERICAN AIRLINES
# 42_AIR CHINA
# 43_US AIRWAYS
# 44_IBERIA(Spain)
# 45_ALASKA AIRLINES
# 46_JAPAN AIRLINES
# 47_THAI AIRWAYS INTL
# 48_CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES
# 49_ASIANA(S Korea)
# 50_SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES
# 51_TURKISH AIRLINES
# 52_KOREAN AIR
# 53_SAUDIA
# 54_GOL TRANSPORTES AEREOS(Brazil)
# 55_GARUDA INDONESIA
# 56_TAM AIRLINES(Brazil)
# 57_AIR INDIA
# 58_CHINA AIRLINES (Taiwan, China)
# 59_VIETNAM AIRLINES
# 60_LION AIR(Indonesia)

Last edited:
That's a joke, airlines that operate old fleet are ranked much higher than airlines that operate new fleet?

That's a joke, airlines that operate old fleet are ranked much higher than airlines that operate new fleet?

the joke is on yourself
Challenge the credibility of the org that evaluated the airlines not giving a worthless comment with your ignorance

the joke is on yourself
Challenge the credibility of the org that evaluated the airlines not your ignorance
I don't care if the creditbility is from the word of a Gospel or whatever org but if you believe flying in an older aircraft is safer than flying in a newer aircraft, be my guest.

Whatever, one crash can kill all ppl on the plane.

I don't care if the creditbility is from the word of a Gospel or whatever org but if you believe flying in an older aircraft is safer than flying in a newer aircraft, be my guest.

the evaluation did not only take into accounts of old vs new fleets
It is based on composite factors which generates a "safety index" for the ranking

Whatever, one crash can kill all ppl on the plane.

If I were you I will take the airline with a better safety records to reach the destination if there is a choice
And that is the difference!

Based on our annual safety calculations which include all hull loss accidents and serious incidents in the last 30 years of operations in relation to the revenue passsenger kilometers (RPK) performed in the same time. We also took into account the international safety benchmarks such as the IOSA Audit and the USOAP country factor. Furthermore we included a time weightening factor which increases the effect of recent accidents and weakening the impact of accidents in the past. All calculation data ends after a period of 30 years. Fatalities are only counted when they were on board a passenger flight. No ground casualties or 3rd party fatalities in other aircraft. All accidents that fulfills the above mentioned criteria were involved in our calculation, regardless of causes or responsibilities.
NOTE: Because of delayed publication by authorities, the Safety Index can increase in some cases, even if no serious incidents or hull loss accidents occured in the reference year.

Boeing 787 dreamliner is newer and full of mechanical problem compare to the old and durable Boeing 777. Now time for you to shut your mouth.

the evaluation did not only take into accounts of old vs new fleets
It is based on composite factors which generates a "safety index" for the ranking

If I were you I will take the airline with a better safety records to reach the destination if there is a choice
And that is the difference!

Boeing 787 dreamliner is newer and full of mechanical problem compare to the old and durable Boeing 777. Now time for you to shut your mouth.

Also the new 787 has a battery problem that can cause fire and is a known problem to the company but they will not fix it! WTF? That 777 engine was built in Derby England by Rolls Royce. So there should be no issues there.

Also the new 787 has a battery problem that can cause fire and is a known problem to the company but they will not fix it! WTF? That 777 engine was built in Derby England by Rolls Royce. So there should be no issues there.
More mechanical problems for Boeing 787.

More Mechanical Problems for Boeing’s 787
By REUTERSMARCH 9, 2014

TOKYO — A Japan Airlines-operated Boeing 787 Dreamliner made an emergency landing at Honolulu Airport after oil pressure in its right engine dropped, the Japanese carrier said.

The two-engine jetliner was en route to San Francisco from Tokyo and diverted to Honolulu, landing on Saturday afternoon with 160 passengers on board, a spokesman for the airline said. No one was injured in the incident.

“We are investigating the cause of the drop in oil pressure,” the spokesman said.

Another 787 Dreamliner emitted smoke after its battery melted at Boston’s Logan Airport in January last year. A subsequent battery overheating on a 787 Dreamliner owned by ANA Holdings several days later prompted regulators to ground the global fleet of carbon composite 787s for more than three months.

Investigators in Japan are also looking into an incident in January in which a battery overheated on a Japan Airlines Dreamliner parked at Narita International Airport in Tokyo.

The authorities have yet to discover the cause of any of the problems. They allowed Boeing to return the 787 to operation after it redesigned the battery with insulation and a vent to eject any hot gases out of the aircraft, and encased it in a steel box to contain any potential fires.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/10/business/more-mechanical-problems-for-boeings-787.html?_r=0

Why are 95% of Vietnamese members on this forum mentally retarded? Guess their smart people know that their nationalism is bullshit.

Why are 95% of Vietnamese members on this forum mentally retarded? Guess their smart people know that their nationalism is bullshit.
Just low IQ. It's rare to see a smart Vietnamese in forum these days.

Back
Top Bottom