What's new

The world's largest bookstore - Tehran Book Garden

I know Iranians take their books very seriously...It is great to see this bookstore...
Iranian don't care about books that much any more , today the only books that sell well are the ones who prepare you for University Entrance exam. and we have on average 16:36min per day or 1 hours and 55 min per week
n.jpg

This library is fake news? wow
The library is not fake and is not new. Ts several year old and it's not library it's a book store as big as a park.
The ice-cream is fake news and you very well knew what I mean. Save those theatrics for your girlfriends you can't find any buyer here

Iranian don't care about books that much any more , today the only books that sell well are the ones who prepare you for University Entrance exam. and we have on average 16:36min per day or 1 hours and 55 min per week
n.jpg
I wonder where the heck you find your bullcrap infographics against Iranian society

Iranians have the most engineers after Russia & Usa

the-cuntries-with-the-most-engineering-graduates.jpg

Any books on ice creams?

These are low quality ads that I don't even watch them on television but anyways women are not banned from ads, That's just a Zionist propaganda that we proved to be wrong.

Last edited:

These are low quality ads that I don't even watch them on television but anyways women are not banned from ads, That's just a Zionist propaganda that we proved to be wrong.
I wish people at some point on this forum realize that El sidd is a legendary troll

Legendary not because of quality but quantity

n.jpg
Since when statista is a reputable source? LOL

Since when statista is a reputable source? LOL
Well Iran statistic was not from statista. And I wonder from which source you'll accept te fact that Iranian book reading is at very dangerous level

Well Iran statistic was not from statista. And I wonder from which source you'll accept te fact that Iranian book reading is at very dangerous level
From no source, unless they explain in detail how they have come up with that number. Their sampling method, the factors that they have considered, etc. because I know for a fact that Iranians read a lot more than most countries.
And saying that reading science books doesn't count is ridiculous. Even reading newspapers and Wikipedia count.

I wonder where the heck you find your bullcrap infographics against Iranian society

Iranians have the most engineers after Russia & Usa

the-cuntries-with-the-most-engineering-graduates.jpg

Before you say this and that look from where their data came.

From no source, unless they explain in detail how they have come up with that number. Their sampling method, the factors that they have considered, etc. because I know for a fact that Iranians read a lot more than most countries.
And saying that reading science books doesn't count is ridiculous. Even reading newspapers and Wikipedia count.
مرکز آمار ایران عدد 16 دقیقه و 23 ثانیه را داده

البته آمار دیگه مثل 13 دقیقه هم هست.
البته جوک ۷۵ دقیقه یک بنده خدا که اسمش را نمیارم هم هست که مشخص شد بعدا ایشان 17 دقیق کتاب را حساب کرده بوده و بقیه اونرا روزنامه خوندن و دعا خوندن حساب کرده بوده.

Last edited:
Before you say this and that look from where their data came.

It's flawed. They have excluded reading science books which is obviously wrong. Also, they have not included reading on the internet.

It's flawed. They have excluded reading science books which is obviously wrong. Also, they have not included reading on the internet.
سطح مطالعه متعریف مشخص داره. اون نباید روزنامه باشه. اون نباید درس باشه. اون نباید بطور مستقیم مربوط به کارت باشه.

شما میتوانی کتاب علمی بخونی وحساب بشه روی ساعت مطالعه شما منم میتونم روزی 10 ساعت کتاب‌های مربوط به طب اورژانس را بخونم و روی ساعت مطالعه من حساب نشه.

Back
Top Bottom