What's new

The world’s indifference to Muslim woes

When minorities in muslim majority countries aren't treated fairly except maybe Indonesia, Egypt, Tunisia etc inspite of having 50+ Muslim states, their cries of injustice are considered hypocrisy. Much more is the refusal to even accept minorities are equal.

In effect most people will jump to west at the first chance, don't integrate, cry only my religion is great and then cry of Islamophobia. How many people here have actually grooms of other religions here?

The West (ie white people) has no credibility when it comes to human rights. They brought horrors, suffering and genocide all over the world and then they think they can lecture everyone else about human rights.

Technically Turks are also White people (Caucasian)..... but yes, they too did genocide (India/Pakistan - in 11th 12 th century, then Armenia under Ottomans)

Technically Turks are also White people (Caucasian)..... but yes, they too did genocide (India/Pakistan - in 11th 12 th century, then Armenia under Ottomans)

I wasn't referring to Turks. I have nothing against Turkey.

I wasn't referring to Turks. I have nothing against Turkey.

I know....I deliberately quoted them, just to highlight that we are biased. We love to criticise west for violation of human right but conveniently ignore that same has been executed by Islamic rulers against non-Muslims... So Morally we are equally corrupt in Human right violations as them.

I know....I deliberately quoted them, just to highlight that we are biased. We love to criticise west for violation of human right but conveniently ignore that same has been executed by Islamic rulers against non-Muslims... So Morally we are equally corrupt in Human right violations as them.

Okay, so you're either a self-hating Uncle Tom type or not a Muslim at all and simply anti-Muslim. Maybe go on a white people forum, I'm sure they'll love you.

You can't claim one religion superior to other.....keep believing in yours and FULL STOP.

This explains a lot. It seems you don't even believe in Islam. Seems you're a munafiq non-Muslim who pretends to be Muslim in order to bash Muslims. Not very surprising. If you don't believe Islam is the true religion then I think this by itself very likely means you're a kaffir. It would be no surprise that a kaffir that would try to bash Muslims. If you're not white and you really are Pakistani then it is very sad that you choose to bow down to the colonialists and grovel to them. It is a lack of manhood.

Last edited:
Okay, so you're either a self-hating Uncle Tom type or not a Muslim at all and simply anti-Muslim. Maybe go on a white people forum, I'm sure they'll love you.

This explains a lot. It seems you don't even believe in Islam. Seems you're a munafiq non-Muslim who pretends to be Muslim in order to bash Muslims. Not very surprising. If you don't believe Islam is the true religion then I think this by itself very likely means you're a kaffir. It would be no surprise that a kaffir that would try to bash Muslims. If you're not white and you really are Pakistani then it is very sad that you choose to bow down to the colonialists and grovel to them. It is a lack of manhood.

Yup I am a Muslim but not a fundamentalist. Born and brought up in a liberal country as a third generation member of a migrant from Pakistan, has made me respectful to all religions.....Similarly being brought up in a specific country and society has it's type of impact you for the same religion.

And if you are so religious and Pro-Islam...why your are silent on China? How much you have spoken for Uighur Muslims?

I doubt the Ottomans were genocidial in the same way Europeans were. They were as close minded and bigoted as the Europeans. But they lacked the technology and organization of the European powers.

Back
Top Bottom