What's new

The world know who the terrorists are..!!!

waheed gul

Reaction score
When America takes 1 million lives in Iraq for oil: Not Terrorism.
When India kills 5 lakh people in Kashmir , Rapped their women: Not Terrorism.
When Serbs rape Muslim women inKosovo/Bosnia: Not Terrorism. When Russians kill 200,000 Chechens in bombings: Not Terrorism When Jews kick out Palestinians and take their land: Not Terrorism.
When American drones kill entire family in Afghanistan/ Pakistan: Not Terrorism
When Israel kills 10,000 Lebanese civilians due to 2 missing soldiers: Not Terrorism
When Muslims retaliate and show you how you treat us: "Terrorism?"

It seems like the word "Terrorism" is only reserved for Muslims. :(

Check out the definition of terrorist in Oxford University's dictionary brother and you will find the answer.

When America takes 1 million lives in Iraq for oil: Not Terrorism.
When India kills 5 lakh people in Kashmir , Rapped their women: Not Terrorism.
When Serbs rape Muslim women inKosovo/Bosnia: Not Terrorism. When Russians kill 200,000 Chechens in bombings: Not Terrorism When Jews kick out Palestinians and take their land: Not Terrorism.
When American drones kill entire family in Afghanistan/ Pakistan: Not Terrorism
When Israel kills 10,000 Lebanese civilians due to 2 missing soldiers: Not Terrorism
When Muslims retaliate and show you how you treat us: "Terrorism?"

It seems like the word "Terrorism" is only reserved for Muslims. :(

After supporting terrorism years and years now you twist it to religious way to take sympathy..i dont have any knowledge of other country but indian muslims not supports terrorism,nor any other caste in india...

Terrorists are those who blow up shia mosques and markets, aiming to go to heaven and enjoy 72 virgins... Those who oppress women, children and promote terroristic values.

And when we take action against these terrorists, they come back crying. As in this topic.

Yes bt, I am nt calling , whole of american nation, terrorists!
I hve very good american, friends who, never supported, CIA even in vietnam!
So, in my view , its “axis of evil” CIA +MOSAD , who are terrorists.

It seems that we conveniently forget that China has killed 20 million Muslims. More than UK, USA, Israel and India combined (which totals less than 1 million). Cheen apna yaar hai :)

It seems that we conveniently forget that China has killed 20 million Muslims. More than UK, USA, Israel and India combined (which totals less than 1 million). Cheen apna yaar hai :)

Where you getting that figure from?

China killed 200 million hindus, some one forgot that!:devil::disagree:
How irrational do you find it?

Back
Top Bottom