What's new

:: The Wire - Islamophobia (Saudi Editor) ::

Trailer23

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So, I didn't know if this video was to be posted in the Central & South Asia OR Middle East & Africa thread(s), but since it concerns both, i've decided to post it here.

This video gives an insight of the feelings that are beginning to unravel amid CoVID-19.

Here, a senior Saudi Editor/Journalist gives his views on the GCC's view on Islamophobia and how it has impacted relations between India and the GCC.

I have Timestamped the video because the first 8-Minutes is just a conversation about Covid-19 and people losing jobs.

The REAL topic kicks off at 8:05 and you'd all be amazed about what the current status is...

I read many articles these past couple of Months and seen coverage of it on YouTube too - but this one takes the cake.

I recommend you all to listen to this Saudi Journalist who speaks fluent Hindi/Urdu.

Indian Members are welcome to give their views too.

My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan and @Khafee

@Horus @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @Socra @Aamir Hussain

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Angry Easterling @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakhtoon yum @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

This is old video.

The wire is worst presstitute in India,literally it is mouth piece of radicals .... the anchor is also known for propaganda. So, all the best,listen their garbage.

Unlike ARMY/MULLA ruled countries we have free media and most of them are cheap&sold-out.So,we have seen 100's of filthy items like this in India every week.

Lol free media in India?? Are you kidding me??

Mulla rule ??? I don't know, Hinduvata rule in India surely. India ruled by Hindu Taliban.

The wire is worst presstitute in India,literally it is mouth piece of radicals .... the anchor is also known for propaganda. So, all the best,listen their garbage.
I see. So the Saudi Journalist who is giving his views about the current situation is playing the tunes of The Wire, as well. Okay. Since you're living in India - I suppose you're free to give your opinion. Why don't you ask one of your fellow brothers in the Middle East if they 2nd your opinion. Any takers? No. I didn't think so.
This is old video.
Its barely 10 Days old. I don't think the opinion has changed...much.

I see. So the Saudi Journalist who is giving his views about the current situation is playing the tunes of The Wire, as well. Okay. Since you're living in India - I suppose you're free to give your opinion. Why don't you ask one of your fellow brothers in the Middle East if they 2nd your opinion. Any takers? No. I didn't think so.

Its barely 10 Days old. I don't think the opinion has changed...much.

Middle eastern are never my brothers and never will be.

Your only brothers live in Nepal and they hate you the most. Every one else in the world hates Indians, they might not say it at your face but deep down every one hates India and this is a known fact.

At home you guys hate each other.

I was referring to the Indians living in the Middle East - and if they share your sentiments.

Ask them if they're willing to put their jobs on the line for a mere post. Lose they high paying jobs, lifestyle, membership at Fitness First and all that - just so they can share your views.

The Wire may be the 'worst presstitute' in India - but the Saudi Journalist is speaking about what's happening currently here (in the GCC). Your Trailer Park Trash is in India, so you don't know crap.

Your only brothers live in Nepal and they hate you the most. Every one else in the world hates Indians, because of nations's interests they don't say infant of you but deep down every one hates India.

We don't have proper demarcation border and no Indian or Nepali need even Visa to visit either side and u talk about they hate us based on 1/2 stupid comments?? :rofl::rofl:

Same as Bhutan too.They are Buddhists and our close neighbors.

I was referring to the Indians living in the Middle East - and if they share your sentiments.

Ask them if they're willing to put their jobs on the line for a mere post. Lose they high paying jobs, lifestyle, membership at Fitness First and all that - just so they can share your views.

The Wire may be the 'worst presstitute' in India - but the Saudi Journalist is speaking about what's happening currently here (in the GCC). Your Trailer Park Trash is in India, so you don't know crap.

Hindus never go to 'Islamic republic' countries either Sickulars or ME co-religious go there.... i least care about both of their lives forget about their jobs.

Unlike ARMY/MULLA ruled countries we have free media and most of them are cheap&sold-out.So,we have seen 100's of filthy items like this in India every week.

Yup, we see them all the time. Republic TV, and what is that anchor, the symbol of "free press"" !!!

Arnab.:hitwall::hitwall:

You could point out the flaws of the video or the articles. But I guess you cannot find any.

^^^ U like Camel EXCRETA doesn't mean everybody like u
You could point out the flaws of the video or the articles. But I guess you cannot find any.

We can find good things in Hitler and Osama Bin laden too but their intention matter me most than their socalled GOOD deeds.

Their intention is propaganda and spew venom as i said earlier India is FREE country.

We can find good things in Hitler and Osama Bin laden too but their intention matter me most than their socalled GOOD deeds.

Their intention is propaganda and spew venom as i said earlier India is FREE country.

That doesn't answer the question. I guess you could not find any flaws in the video or the article?

We can discuss the demerits of OBL and Hitler some other day

India is now more advanced (in religious and racial discrimination) and Modi-fied than ever. All thanks to RSS. I pity the fools (especially the working class people) who are making these instigating statements thinking that a coward politician has got their backs but in reality they are effectively digging their own graves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom