What's new

The wildest thing you have done in your life...

Pranked a young Saudi Commando (now friend), who had an Steyr AUG with tennis ball :P
Tried to hold his AUG latter on.

Also took pix of policemen (which is illegal here) and their faces! :P

ohhhhhhhhh no no no no.. not going there.. i've been a very wild one!!.. nope nope.. not contributing to this thread :P

Me and 3 friends were running down a HUGE Hill road from Sheff Uni to a take lol.

The hill was incredibly massive so i am sure we were running 20mph

anyway i was abit chubby by then and i was in last place. I was running with all my might then to the left of my a car came at a tremendous speed.

And you know want i Jamp over the WHOLE CAR in mid-air i saw the Driver Like :O

1 of my firends witnessed this he was like o_O and then 5 seconds later collapsed with laughter. The driver was shocked still in his car and i was like "did i really just do that sh*t"?

To this day me and my old buddy always talk about that day, the details always remain the same but the story never gets old and it always makes us laugh.

BTW did i mention the car was a Volvo? lol

Now i sprint, lost plently of wieght and i am a regular gym member. I don't reckon i do that sh*t aghin even with the skills i now have today :)

When I was in II year one of my friend came & told me that someone slap him, we in great anger gather in college ground at night, my 4 friends also came there,then we make plan to take revenge but we didn`t know the person so at first we search him in nearby locations & then went to other places. at last my victim friend saw him and we beat the man badly with sticks and came home filled with satisfaction,but the next day someone told me that the person we beaten was newly appointed sub-inspector of our area:woot: I was socked & for 10 -15 days we all went to our relatives to hide from police.

hey are u from Vashi...i am from Kharghar...x student of Fr.agnels engg collage vashi...

Hey all... I lived in Navi Mumbai (Koparkhairane) for almost 5 yrs.. Now I am in Delhi..

There were plenty of wild things I have done.. may suit to your taste.. :)
1) I did world's highest bungee jumping. When our group saw it first time everyone backed and decided not to do but then we pushed each other to do the same.

2) We were having group in engg College and we had fight on some small issue to the next grp.. Then next day we all were there.. our grp was having 9 people while others were 22 but with all crazy way of fighting we beat all of them and that fight in front of whole college gone for 8 mins (thats too much for a grp fight). Later we had hard time on compromise and we were on run for a week ;).

3) Even I was in 3rd yr engg.. I went ahead and proposed MBA 1st yr girl in my college, which readily accepted that..Mine was such a unique case of UG- PG association. Strangest part was her brother was with her in the same class who could never get to know my intention till his late 3rd sem.. lol

One of my wild ones ....in college , went out for a wild, beer party to down some disappointments , just kept on going and completely lost track of time. College hostel premises used to be locked down at 8 pm . Arrived completely boozed , at around 11 :30 . Campus outer perimeter was being manned by around 12 - 14 guards armed with lathis and torches ( luckily for me there was a power cut ). Had to clamber up a 10 foot concrete wall with a barbed wire on top, somehow elude the guards , sneak into the hostel under the warden's nose without detection. Had a good laugh about it later :)

centrally locking a car on the railway track without signal with train approching at a steep turn and asking the guys "lets talk guts now and manhood now"

My first swim in Krishna River with my father and sister before that I learned swimming in our farm well. It’s a huge Well with steps so it’s kind of our swimming pool. After some distance, I failed to understand the river current, and I panicked. Lucky my father and my sister holding me back. after that they never let me to swim in river..:cry:I was 12 years old when this happened...

It was 4 years ago.
I jumped from 2nd floor upon 2 mattresses ..The best part is few second fear in mind before jump.

I was all safe...:what::yahoo:

Since than, i loved this thing.
Now am a regular skydiver registered with skydivechicago club.

centrally locking a car on the railway track without signal with train approching at a steep turn and asking the guys "lets talk guts now and manhood now"

Yeah that Saktiman came, saved car, morally corrected you ...and than you said "Sorry Saktiman":rofl:

Back
Top Bottom