What's new

The West’s double standards over China and India

Hey, dumb a**, it's still much better than your ****hoe India being 100% in every inch of the land being slavedom of the British for centuries ! Are you proud of your ****hoe India now ?
Of course! Considering what we have done to improve on the mess that the British left behind, sure, we are proud of our country now.

You know the biggest test of that?

Unlike some low-life, we don't need to pull down others to prove that we are doing great.

I am not sure of any annihilation faced by India, considering not much will be left of Hanland if the below continues

45 million died in Mao's Great Leap Forward, Hong Kong historian says in new book
You filthy delusional Indians can quote as much from the anti-China Western run dog sources as you want to comfort your fragile loser ego to make yourselves feel superior ? No matter what you like to quote fabrications about China, you Indians are the lowest form of human ! Besides, Chinese matters are none of you filthy Indians' business ! Just take a hike !

Last edited:
You filthy delusional Indians can quote as much from the anti-China Western run dog sources as you want to comfort you fragile loser ego to make yourselves feel superior ? No matter what you like to quote fabrications about China, you Indians are the lowest form of human fec** ! Besides, Chinese matters are none of you filthy Indians's business ! Just fxxk off and take a hike !
Your language shows your class and the standards that your country sets. Nobody needs to say anything, just to read the tantrums you have posted.

For starters, the correct English usage is 'Most Chinese and I'.

Learn to use your tool properly.

If you need psychiatric treatment or help with anger management, you can get a cheap, Asian package. Start applying for your visa. Take a friend along to help with your English.
Only you filthy Indians care that much about your master's "proper" English, we don't care that much you see. Go rob on your face, try to teach me your "proper" English, go take a hike you filthy people ! Your whole country are full of psychopathic delusional people !

Your language shows your class and the standards that your country sets. Nobody needs to say anything, just to read the tantrums you have posted.
Yeah, I only lower my class when encounter filthy Indian trolls ! Think you filthy Indians are of high class ? Give me a break ! Think you Indians can come out freely to shit on Chinese all the time, and the Chinese don't have the right to respond in kind ? And then you cry foul on the Chinese ?

Last edited:
Only you shit*** Indians care that much about your master's "proper" English, we don't care that much you see. Go fxxk on you face, try to teach me your "proper" English, go take a hike you filthy people ! Your whole shit*** country are full of psychopathic delusional morons !
You can get a package deal.

Turn up in a strait jacket, leave fully lobotomised.

It is guaranteed that nobody will notice the difference. Largely because it is unlikely that anyone gets the difference even now.
Yeah, I only lower my class when encounter filthy Indian scu** !
We noticed your numerous other polite and insightful posts. All 46 of them.

Of course! Considering what we have done to improve on the mess that the British left behind, sure, we are proud of our country now.

Unlike some low-life, we don't need to pull down others to prove that we are doing great.
Funny, for a person who is proud to be Indian, but doesn't critisize the British to what they did to India.

The British treated the Indians a little bit better than animals.

You pathetic indians has been keep pulling others down to your level to try make yourself look good. Indeed, you indians are lowlife. Number one liar and a big joke in front of the world telling rest of us, a debris of missile proves enemy aircraft are shot down? Lol.. even my 3 years old kid know that only proves your enemy successfully down yours and not other way , right.

Even Singapore prime minister can't stand you pathetic criminal politicians indian and need to speak the truth. :enjoy:

Of course we do, Inafu spawn
look at us Indians go under the knife to have Western faces

Plastic surgery so drastic they can't get past airport security! How Chinese women are flying to South Korea for a more 'Western' face

Plastic surgery boom as Asians seek 'western' look
By Kyung Lah, CNN
May 23, 2011 9:00 p.m. EDT

"We can see potential huge growth, with the number of patients from China. The Chinese people want to have the westernized face. They don't like their faces. They have big cheekbones, big mandible angle without double fold, and a low profile nose. They are seeking to have westernized face, high profile nose, slender nice cheekbone, and mandible bone."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/korea.beauty/
You pulled some decades-old articles from wyte media that use to label East Asian ps are trying to be western .

Now even wyte people don't talk that stupid ,you pulled that up again like slow Indian living under cave .Now nobody talks like that.
They have big cheekbones,
Delusional wyte media... asian does ps for V shape anime like jaws not cheeks .It's not an undesirable trait unless it's too big for face ,which is super rare and not confined to any race.
Also Manchu,Mosuo and many communities of asia has the flattest of cheekbones than many western. Cheekbones complement the face as long as it's in v line.
big mandible angle without double fold
Like double eyelid is exclusive to west ?and asians doing double eyelids to mimic asian celebs are trying to be western according to old wyte media logic?

Most chinese has double fold eyelid, but those who undergo ps are for the east asian double lids not "western" which are totally different in precedure and design, east asian eyelid ps are tapered inline and outline style ,with low crease at epicanthic.

So when Chinese goes to a plastic surgery centre requesting for "east asian eyelid ps" to look like this lady born with natural double lids and clear eyes,is trying to be western?

1645592587391.png

The list of faces demanded by popular ps clinics doesn't have any western stars ,all are east asian faces. No Chinese really goes to Korean ps clinic wishing to look like hollywood stars,they request to look like other east asian celebs.
1645593527741.png

Hollywood isn't beauty standard ,it stacks nothing close to what Chinese aspires by going to Korea.
But what's important is not the double eyelid itself but the design or else indian & African stars would be the most popular and every one fawning over them ,unlike these East asian stars which are almost all monolids.

1645591421611.png

I don't think Western look is even the trend at all.

Rest assured the term "East Asian eyelid " ps isn't trying to be western,it look nothing like a cacausian eyes other than double eyelid for some .

British now trying to look asian https://www.dazeddigital.com/beauty...ergone-plastic-surgery-to-look-like-bts-jimin
1645593954325.png

high profile nose.

Nose jobs that are prevalent in Korean cosmetic industry is to make noses more compact and improve the shape,western nose is regarded as too big and awkwardly shaped for the standard.

Learn to troll by keeping up with the times atleast.

Last edited:
You pathetic indians has been keep pulling others down to your level to try make yourself look good. Indeed, you indians are lowlife. Number one liar and a big joke in front of the world telling rest of us, a debris of missile proves enemy aircraft are shot down? Lol.. even my 3 years old kid know that only proves your enemy successfully down yours and not other way , right.

Even Singapore prime minister can't stand you pathetic criminal politicians indian and need to speak the truth. :enjoy:

The language continues....the self-exposure continues.

Well done.

All that anyone needs to do to understand what you are and what you stand for is to read your posts. Every post that you compose is ammunition against you.

Can you post twice as much?

Glad to see you are maintaining your figures of posts. Are you running two parallel memberships? The language is exquisitely similar. Perhaps it is taught in training schools?

You pulled some decades-old articles from wyte media that use to label East Asian ps are trying to be western .

Now even wyte people don't talk that stupid ,you pulled that up again like slow Indian living under cave .Now nobody talks like that.

Delusional wyte media... asian does ps for V shape anime like jaws not cheeks .It's not an undesirable trait unless it's too big for face ,which is super rare and not confined to any race.
Also Manchu,Mosuo and many communities of asia has the flattest of cheekbones than many western. Cheekbones complement the face as long as it's in v line.

Like double eyelid is exclusive to west ?and asians doing double eyelids to mimic asian celebs are trying to be western according to old wyte media logic?

Most chinese has double fold eyelid, but those who undergo ps are for the east asian double lids not "western" which are totally different in precedure and design, east asian eyelid ps are tapered inline and outline style ,with low crease at epicanthic.

So when Chinese goes to a plastic surgery centre requesting for "east asian eyelid ps" to look like this lady born with natural double lids and clear eyes,is trying to be western?

View attachment 817779

The list of faces demanded by popular ps clinics doesn't have any western stars ,all are east asian faces. No Chinese really goes to Korean ps clinic wishing to look like hollywood stars,they request to look like other east asian celebs.
View attachment 817784

Hollywood isn't beauty standard ,it stacks nothing close to what Chinese aspires by going to Korea.
But what's important is not the double eyelid itself but the design or else indian & African stars would be the most popular and every one fawning over them ,unlike these East asian stars which are almost all monolids.

View attachment 817772
I don't think Western look is even the trend at all.

Rest assured the term "East Asian eyelid " ps isn't trying to be western,it look nothing like a cacausian eyes other than double eyelid for some .

British now trying to look asian https://www.dazeddigital.com/beauty...ergone-plastic-surgery-to-look-like-bts-jimin
View attachment 817785

Nose jobs that are prevalent in Korean cosmetic industry is to make noses more compact and improve the shape,western nose is regarded as too big and awkwardly shaped for the standard.

Learn to troll by keeping up with the times atleast.
Please don't get unduly agitated by one member getting irritated by another very silly member and aiming a gibe at him. It isn't meant seriously; only meant to counter a foul-mouthed travesty.

Certainly no ethnic slur is intended on any serious basis, and none should be taken.

As long as the beastly brigade continues its stream of foul language and ranting posts, there will be irritated people who want to retaliate. IMHO it will be a mistake to get caught up in this.

Triggered Hanoid, those stats are provided by individual Govts, you have problems with CCP? I
And from the site link you provided above on Net migration rate, Syria and South Sudan ranked by far the first two with largest numbers 34.34 and 22.04 respectively in the chart on net migration, you dumb would believe the garbage ! Further in 2021, you sick Indians were all locked in in your filthy rampant corona virus infested land with corpses burning on the streets and floating on Ganges becos no countries in the world were willing to accept or let in you despicable diseased Indians to enter their territories ! So, literally, no Indians were leaving your filthy country, simple as that, try to cheat people, nice try ? Are you proud of your filthy diseased country now ? Only idiots would believe that China's migration rate out of the country is 10 times that of your pathetic country India under normal circumstances !

1Syria34.342021 est.
2South Sudan22.042021 est.

Last edited:
@etylo

Don’t get yourself banned by arguing with trolls. Just put them on ignore like I have. You’ll get banned for the language you are using.

@etylo

Don’t get yourself banned by arguing with trolls. Just put them on ignore like I have. You’ll get banned for the language you are using.
Thanks for the reminder. It's just so annoying when you see those Indians think they can come out to shit on Chinese on the forum uninhibited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom