What's new

THE VICE GUIDE TO KARACHI

Misleading videos... Of course Alvi has only been to Lyari and Orangi Town... What will tourist think if I show him gangster pics and slums of Rio De Janero?

Gives me shivers to think This is the land Indian Muslims were promised and Karachi being the city with the highest Mohajir Population..How do Pakistani's plan to improve the situation in Karachi?

Actually this was misleading because all they were looking for were the TROUBLE SPOTS only.

You could live all your life in karachi and not know all these areas and such problems existed in Karachi. They only showed the slums of Karachi.

P.S. I loved the CROCODILES of Mangopir.

Gives me shivers to think This is the land Indian Muslims were promised

Don't shiver, drink some cold water.. you have been "saved". Your "cynical pretend sympathy" was uncalled for.

Karachi being the city with the highest Mohajir Population.

No they are not.

How do Pakistani's plan to improve the situation in Karachi?

Exactly, how Germans improved after losing two world wars and 50 million Germans dead/injured, Japan recovered from a nuclear attack, US recovered from the civil war & the great depression, French recovered from Nazi occupation and french revolt, Russians recovered after the battle of Stalingrad & Russian civil war, Chinese recovered from the brutal Japanese occupation and the cultural revolution,South Korea recovered from a brutal civil war, Britain recovered from the British civil war & years long battering from the Nazis.. All of those, countries have ONE common denominator & that is "good governance", which of course unless you have been living in a hole for past 2 years, we have been trying to bring in Pakistan.

Thanks, for your "concern".

I love Vice documentaries, they have some of the greatest documentaries ever. I love the fact that they venture into the odd topics no one else will cover. I don't think I've ever been bored watching any of their videos.

Back
Top Bottom