What's new

The very best of the NSG

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
This year's calendar of the National Security Guard is about the high-level of training the commandos go through.

Shot by photographer Pravin Talan, this calendar shows a commando's valour and willingness to take risks and also gives a peek into the intense preparation that a commando does before embarking on a mission.

These stunning photos are a tribute to the martyrs and capture the 'men in black' at their combative best.

28nsg2.jpg

An NSG commando in full combat gear

28nsg4.jpg

Dropping down to ground zero

28nsg3.jpg

The cutting edge: Training in extreme situations

28nsg5.jpg

Living on the edge

28nsg6.jpg

Tearing into terror: Sniffer dogs of the K9 unit are trained to identify 'hostile intentions' and respond accordingly

28nsg7.jpg

Forged in fire: Training to tackle all obstacles

28nsg8.jpg

The Black Sharks: NSG's capability to launch underwater counter terror ops adds a potent dimension to the force

28nsg9.jpg

NSG commandos with a sniffer dog of K9 unit

28nsg10.jpg

Menacing apparition

28nsg11.jpg

NSG demonstrated its ability to launch close-range attacks during the rescue op at Taj Hotel in Mumbai

28nsg12.jpg

Proximate security

28nsg13.jpg

Training till it becomes reflex

28nsg14.jpg

The martyrs

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/...-pravin-talan-is-simply-stunning/20190129.htm

Shot by photographer Pravin Talan, this calendar shows a commando's valour and willingness to take risks and also gives a peek into the intense preparation that a commando does before embarking on a mission.

I have been trying to find their calendar but can't get.

Any ideas where we can download or buy them from?

From what I know, NSG doesn't really have a merchandise section anywhere and is a pretty shadowy agency.

From what I know, NSG doesn't really have a merchandise section anywhere and is a pretty shadowy agency.

kahonpyarhai is a bot :D ...it wont answer/converse.

Maybe @Unknowncommando and @Vibrio know where to get this calendar.

did you try sending email to their official contact email address?

did you try sending email to their official contact email address?

I thought it was available for purchase online.

Usually if the government releases a calendar, it is downloadable or purchased online.

NSG doesn't really have an official email address.

Everything goes through DG's email ID, which would be really wrong to contact. They usually don't expect queries as trivial as ours.

I thought it was available for purchase online.

Usually if the government releases a calendar, it is downloadable or purchased online.

NSG doesn't really have an official email address.

Everything goes through DG's email ID, which would be really wrong to contact. They usually don't expect queries as trivial as ours.

I was thinking that as well. But in the contact-us page, the email was duty officer. I don't know much about that hierarchy. But Don't you think its worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom