What's new

The USA: WTF! is wrong with the American society nowadays?

beam-me-up-scotty.gif

As usual, people jump to form biased opinions based on acts of a few morons.

If you can take one thing from here, it’s that even such imbeciles are allowed to protest, while you in your country aren’t even allowed to protest over your very basic rights.

These vegans are actually doing more than Pakistanis who are in middle of a crisis yet sit on their *** all day waiting for a miracle.

@Strigon , Kuch zyada nhi ho gya?

As usual, people jump to form biased opinions based on acts of a few morons.

If you can take one thing from here, it’s that even such imbeciles are allowed to protest, while you in your country aren’t even allowed to protest over your very basic rights.

These vegans are actually doing more than Pakistanis who are in middle of a crisis yet sit on their *** all day waiting for a miracle.
There's your answer, no? People are not allowed to protest for basic rights here but in the West, everyone can peacefully protest for anything.

Idhar basic rights maange niklo, to no guarantee you will make it back home that evening or ever again, for that matter.

Kuch zyada nhi ho gya?

I don’t think so. I honestly am baffled when Pakistanis proudly feel they are somehow superior to others, pointing out their flaws but have no idea the shit they are in..or should I say they put them self into.

It’s time for them to face reality

Back
Top Bottom