What's new

The US/NATO is a far bigger threat to global peace and security than China

Oh, so when China does the same thing, it is okay?
Now you are taking it to tangent. Look at the title.
Also reclaiming part of your own country broken away by the then colonial powers is not the same as expansionism of the US.

Border disputes are not invasions

Except when they are.

Now you are taking it to tangent. Look at the title.

The title is presumptively judgmental and one-sidedly prejudicial. My point is that ALL nations conduct themselves similarly. ALL of them. Equally.

========================

I have nothing more to say here.

The title is presumptively judgmental and one-sidedly prejudicial. My point is that ALL nations conduct themselves similarly. ALL of them. Equally.
Counter the hard data presented then and prove that one side’s magnitude is not “far more” than the other’s. It definitely is not “equal” as you try to spin it.

It doesn’t even include the intelligence led coups that led to destabilization of a number of countries and subsequent death and misery brought about by it. From east to west.

The title is presumptively judgmental and one-sidedly prejudicial.
I am but an insignificant little blogger on a Pakistan focused website.

Imagine the umbrage felt by others at the US President, political leaders and NATO leadership using their bully pulpits to incessantly project 'presumptively judgmental and one-sidedly prejudicial' allegations against China, when history and data show us that it is in fact the US and NATO countries that have done many, many magnitudes more damage to international peace and stability than China.

Do invasions like Tibet count?
Invasion ? What invasion ?
1623948909103.png

Dalai Lama 17 Point agreement with Mao.
1623949014798.png

Tibet part of China, Dalai Lama agrees

"This is the message I wish to deliver to China. I am not in favour of separation," the Dalai Lama was quoted yesterday as saying. "Tibet is a part of the People's Republic of China. It is an autonomous region of the People's Republic of China. Tibetan culture and Buddhism are part of Chinese culture. Many young Chinese like Tibetan culture as a tradition of China."

He said Tibet was underdeveloped and materially backward. "So, for our own interest, we are willing to be part of the People's Republic of China, to have it govern and guarantee to preserve our Tibetan culture, spirituality and our environment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom