What's new

The US is the World's Biggest War-Monger

Because we were hesitant and didn't want to get involved in European affairs like we did in WW1 where Europe decided to divide the spoils and punish Germany instead of making a lasting peace by bringing Germany back into the concert of Europe. We got our wakeup call that isolation from global affairs is impossible, so we will shape global affairs to the best of our ability instead.

Wake up call after Pearl Harbor and then decide to fully engage Germany and Japan? Don't try to spin the truth this should have been the wake up The Greer incident, Sept. 1941 USS Greer (DD-145) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 3 months prior Pearl Harbor attack.

Don't you think it is unfair to call USA world's biggest war monger for one aberration i.e Iraq though I feel it is good riddance that a dictator who killed his own people mercilessly, was gotten rid of( on the contrary I can provide you an example where one country went to war supporting one of the word's biggest killers in 1970s? ;) and I feel the word war monger would fit the bill perfectly but that will be an off topic )

an aberration that has caused the deaths of > 100000 Iraqi civilians is justified to you for getting rid of a dictator? If it is justified to liberate a country from a dictator then what's stopping USA from liberating other countries ruled by dictatorship killing its own people like North Korea? Don't act as if USA is the liberator of mankind.

Back
Top Bottom