What's new

The US Is a Failed COVID State

i am not saying that US Vaccines are effective against Indian Delta variant but slightly more effective than old variant of Corona than Sinvoc
Contradicting reports for Sinvoc before this delta emerged, there's no definite conclusion, but still, let facts speak, now US vaccines fail miserable in their own country.

Contradicting reports for Sinvoc before this delta emerged, there's no definite conclusion, but still, let facts speak, now US vaccines fail miserable in their own country.
Ok, Sinvoc is super super Vaccine with a success rate of 100% and US vaccines are 100% crap and useless, now happy:enjoy:

Ok, Sinvoc is super super Vaccine with a success rate of 100% and US vaccines are 100% crap and useless, now happy:enjoy:
Calm down, don't lose it. I said let facts speak, not biased media from either China or the west. it's still an ongoing event, let's see how things develop in the future.

its more like mismanaged by US govt rather than a Technical glitches of US VACCINES
All factors play a part, if the vaccines are highly effective, the situation won't be like what it is now anyway.
'All the beds are taken up by Covid victims': Hospitals in the South are running out of space or staff

“Yes, the U.S. has botched its response to Covid-19. At the same time, its experience shows that America as a nation can in fact tolerate casualties, too many in fact. It had long been standard Chinese doctrine that Americans are “soft” and unwilling to take on much risk. If you were a Chinese war game planner, might you now reconsider that assumption?”
true and very scary, we never would have thought the American lives are so expendable if it wasn't for covid

maybe that‘s the reason why China is trying to increase its nuclear stockpile from minimal deterrence to armageddon level recently

Fully vaccinated people are still dying like flies, now the virus infection in the country is completely out of control again

49 people who were fully vaccinated have died of COVID in New Jersey

republican red state idiots still believe that the vaccines will turn them into gay frogs! 🤦‍♂️

its more like mismanaged by US govt rather than a Technical glitches of US VACCINES
No,you ranked number one in the Covid Resilience Ranking which made by bloomberg,don't be shy ,be more arrogant and boastful like most of american,you are the best,it‘s still ok for now.

No,you ranked number one in the Covid Resilience Ranking made by bloomberg,don't be shy ,be more arrogant and boastful like most of american,you are the best,it‘s still ok for now.
Another Chinese troll comes in who knows nothing lol, I am saying this in another thread NO VACCINE IS 100% PERFECT but Moderna/Pfizer are better than Sinovac to deal old virus not Indian DELTA VERSION,MOST OF SOUTH AMERICAN COUTRIES REJECTED SINOVAC, SAYING THAT SINOVAC IS NOT EFFECTIVE THAT OF MODERNA AND PFIZER LOL

Another Chinese troll comes in who knows nothing lol, I am saying this in another thread NO VACCINE IS 100% PERFECT but Moderna/Pfizer are better than Sinovac to deal old virus not Indian DELTA VERSION,MOST OF SOUTH AMERICAN COUTRIES REJECTED SINOVAC, SAYING THAT SINOVAC IS NOT EFFECTIVE THAT OF MODERNA AND PFIZER LOL
Oh,but I don't care about vaccine,with or without vaccine,China will do much better than the whole world. I am not a salesman of sinovac,we have many other vaccine,why should I care?

Oh,but I don't care about vaccine,with or without vaccine,China will do much better than the whole world. I am not a salesman of sinovac,we have many other vaccine,why should I care?
So why you're posting your nonsense and crap saying that other countries vaccines are crap and useless, if you don't nothing stay salient and don't blabber your nonsense

So why you're posting your nonsense and crap saying that other countries vaccines are crap and useless, if you don't nothing stay salient and don't blabber your nonsense
I haven't said vaccines are crap and useless, I just want to tell that you can be more proud of your government, european leftist countries are doing even worse than USA, most governments in this world are nothing but pure joke in the end. Your government is far from the worst.

I never claimed Chinese vaccine can do better against Delta. Quote which of my post claimed that?

While some desperate to run down Chinese one with claiming US do better.

Facts once again slapped these liars hard. :enjoy:

Sinovac is still quite effective against Delta variant.

Just read the Kudus case in Indonesia.

It's a real-world scenario of frontline healthcare workers.

But maybe different races and lifestyle habits will produce a different result, but SE Asian and East Asian tend to be stronger than other races, so I can't guarantee it will be the same for others.

But to be honest, it's still not enough, we still need the third booster.

Our hope is around 100% or at least 95% effectiveness. hahaha
No vaccine currently is effective against Delta variant. Covid-19 will continue to create havoc for another 2-3 years.

Perhaps it will be forever.

Because coronavirus is an RNA-based virus, just like flu.

Despite there's a flu vaccine available, the flu is still prevalent.

I haven't said vaccines are crap and useless, I just want to tell that you can be more proud of your government, european leftist countries are doing even worse than USA, most governments in this world are nothing but pure joke in the end. Your government is far from the worst.
Yeah Yeah, Chinese Vaccines are 100000% perfect and US/EU Vaccines are crap and useless, now happy :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom