What's new

The ultimate Lalit Modi question

What action should be taken against Modi?

• Retain him as IPL Chairman and CEO

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Throw him out of IPL and BCCI completely

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Retain him as IPL CEO but limit his powers

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Only give him certain honorary position in BCCI and IPL

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Ingis

Reaction score
As you all know, Modi has been suspended by the BCCI. Is Lalit really at fault and corrupt? If yes, then should he really be removed?

I'm an big fan of Mr. Modi. The man is the real brain behind the IPL. And even if he is corrupt, so what? Is the anti-Modi brigade trying to say that the all those fat politicians in BCCI are less corrupt than Modi?

Whatever said and done, Modi is competent, hard working and visionary. And if he goes, then all those useless people like Pawar and Manohar in BCCI and in Congress government should also go.

Yaar, even this year's IPL looks like it was fixed. How Mumbai Indians lost after thrashing everyone throughout the tournament.

All the money would've been on MI... IPL is made to fill the coffers of the bookies. It needs serious government overview and those anti-corruption squads who took down Azarhuddin and Hanse Cronje need to check the books of the owners of each and every team.

Modi should be kicked out. I think Shastri should be given a chance.

add another option in the poll

Throw him out of IPL and BCCI completely and award him with Desi Version of "Chitrol" of police :rofl:

Bloody match fixer

Yaar, even this year's IPL looks like it was fixed. How Mumbai Indians lost after thrashing everyone throughout the tournament.

All the money would've been on MI... IPL is made to fill the coffers of the bookies. It needs serious government overview and those anti-corruption squads who took down Azarhuddin and Hanse Cronje need to check the books of the owners of each and every team.

Not saying if it was or not, but that way every single match can be a suspect.. Or havent India and pakistan lost to Bangladesh ever??? Agree to the bold part of your post though....

I seriously doubt any of the matches were fixed in this or any of the editions. In Twenty20, the line between bravado and stupidity is crossed every ball and it will be tough to think of games/moments which were "thrown away". As for MI not winning this edition, it was the injury to Tendulkar which bogged the team down. Even though he played, he may not have been at 100%. Chennai was the most consistent team as a whole, MI was about one of two individuals each game. Although CSK is not my favorite team, I still think it was appropriate that they won.

As you all know, Modi has been suspended by the BCCI. Is Lalit really at fault and corrupt? If yes, then should he really be removed?

I'm an big fan of Mr. Modi. The man is the real brain behind the IPL. And even if he is corrupt, so what? Is the anti-Modi brigade trying to say that the all those fat politicians in BCCI are less corrupt than Modi?

Whatever said and done, Modi is competent, hard working and visionary. And if he goes, then all those useless people like Pawar and Manohar in BCCI and in Congress government should also go.

I'll agree with you on the competent part. Modi is brilliant at conceiving ideas and ruthless in perfectly executing them. Sadly, his ego, style of working and (alleged) corruption got the better of him. India and Indian cricket needs people like him, although a little conformist attitude will not hurt. I just hope we don't end up with a businessman at the head again. the IPL has money now, all it needs is some sensible direction.

Nobody is above Cricket. He was acting as if he is above everything and has shown favor for other teams over KOCHI.
So he should be kicked out

No place for corruption in any format... He should be thrown from all positions and his all accounts needs to be checked...If he comes out with other big shots name they also needs to be punished...

thanks to God no player of Pak is playing in this "ipl"

if they were playing in this then the whole indian media politicians modi would have put this blame on Pakl players

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom