ED4OW8wXoAEV3yV.jpg

Failure in Kashmir
Failure in Kalbhushan case
Failure in United Nation
Failure in Tea making , Tea is fantastic day Feb 27th
Failure flying over Pakistan , Air space closed on Modi
Failure in Moon Mission

next time make bollywood movie landing on moon

Even DG ISPR used Endian in his tweets. I suspect both probably following PDF. I just hope they don't turn Endian into popular colloquial on PDF now.

I don't mind the Endian part.

DG ISPR does not need to follow PDF. They had put an advertisement looking for people for doing online social posting. Some of their employees are here. They also have the capability to arm twist the owner to give their employees position of power.

Indians need consoling:help:

Btw fawad ch needs to shut up,

Failure in Kashmir
Failure in Kalbhushan case
Failure in United Nation
Failure in Tea making , Tea is fantastic day Feb 27th
Failure flying over Pakistan , Air space closed on Modi
Failure in Moon Mission

next time make bollywood movie landing on moon

I don't like India as much as anyone but:

Why is Pakistan talking crap? Do you know anything about science? The mission is actually a success, and even in failure India are learning a lot, there is no such thing as failure in science.

The lander did land on the moon, there are images of the lander taken from the orbiter if India can establish a link to the lander then the mission is on.

The mission is still a success, I think 99% of Pakistanis on here have no clue, Pakistan should try some actual science instead of training terrorist.

I don't like India as much as anyone but:

Why is Pakistan talking crap? Do you know anything about science? The mission is actually a success, and even in failure India are learning a lot, there is no such thing as failure in science.

The lander did land on the moon, there are images of the lander taken from the orbiter if India can establish a link to the lander then the mission is on.

The mission is still a success, I think 99% of Pakistanis on here have no clue, Pakistan should try some actual science instead of training terrorist.
No its not Kangaroo jack

the mission failed and space craft crash

it failed like you failed in the shores of gallipoli

He can get banned from twitter for using Endian instead of Indian.
Here comes the obsessed on. You will see this specimen in all topics related Pakistan. PDF members, observe its actions and lack of any morals.

I don't mind the Endian part.

DG ISPR does not need to follow PDF. They had put an advertisement looking for people for doing online social posting. Some of their employees are here. They also have the capability to arm twist the owner to give their employees position of power.
See what I mean, he even follows ISPRs tweets. His kind of obsession has no cure and most of their population has it.

Here comes the obsessed on. You will see this specimen in all topics related Pakistan. PDF members, observe its actions and lack of any morals.

See what I mean, he even follows ISPRs tweets. His kind of obsession has no cure and most of their population has it.
What is life without entertainment.

Indians trying to conquer the moon whilst Pakistanis still trying to conquer Kashmir from India :D

Pakistanis should not reach the low which they have in mocking India about its space program. That's simply childish

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom