What's new

The Type 094 has finished the strategic deterrent patrol

The Type 094B has been spotted before in a shipyard with the pump jet propulsion.

China has later created the Type 093B from the Type 093, so it should be the same for the Type 094.

Yes, that is correct. PLAN ships variants are labelled with alphabets such as type052a, 052b, 052C and latest 052dm Type 093b and type 094b upgraded with pump jet propulsion follow this designation.

Yes, that is correct. PLAN ships variants are labelled with alphabets such as type052a, 052b, 052C and latest 052dm Type 093b and type 094b upgraded with pump jet propulsion follow this designation.

Some speculation based on @Martian2's research.

Seawolf/Virginia: 95 decibels
Ohio: 100 decibels
Type 095: 95 decibels
Type 093B: 95 decibels
Type 094B: 105 decibels

According to our big shrimp, the Type 093B was designated to counter against the Virginia class, although not fully on par, but it is comparable on many areas like the noise level and speed.

I was initially conservative to believe that the Type 093B's noise signature is around 100 decibels, but later Martin has proved that the Type 093B is going to the road of the 95 decibels with the integration of many new technologies to pave the road for the Type 095.

According to our big shrimp, the Type 093B was designated to counter against the Virginia class, although not fully on par, but it is comparable on many areas like the noise level and speed.

I was initially conservative to believe that the Type 093B's noise signature is around 100 decibels, but later Martin has proved that the Type 093B is going to the road of the 95 decibels with the integration of many new technologies to pave the road for the Type 095.

094B with pump jet propulsion? Good news!

Wow the thread precedes my date of joining PDF! That's a good one.

The other good news is that the JL-2 is also fully operational.

Eight 500kt MIRV warheads with a range of 8000 km, and four 500kt MIRV warheads with a range of 12000 km.

Since the solid propellant used by the JL-2 is not less powerful than the one used by the Trident II.

JL-2 is now more advanced than D5

Chinese subs haven proven their effective stealth capability slipping through 2x US arleigh burke class destroys towing sonar on patrol and Indian naval fleet undetected. They have foiled Americans assumption that all chinese subs are as noisy as Han class which is not true.

The American ASW advanced destroyer had the biggest shame when chinese sub got so near going through under it and rammed its sonar out of the way. 2 US destroys failed to detect PLAN sub right under their noses proven that china modern subs are really good.

Chinese subs haven proven their effective stealth capability slipping through 2x US arleigh burke class destroys towing sonar on patrol and Indian naval fleet undetected. They have foiled Americans assumption that all chinese subs are as noisy as Han class which is not true.

The American ASW advanced destroyer had the biggest shame when chinese sub got so near going through under it and rammed its sonar out of the way. 2 US destroys failed to detect PLAN sub right under their noses proven that china modern subs are really good.
can you give me to the LINK please

can you give me to the LINK please

Find on youtube, yuan class sub went to Pakistan through Indian territory bypassing indian naval fleet undetected. China immediately got the purchase deal from Pakistan navy where they witnessed the yuan diesel sub journey.

The Chinese sub collided with Arleigh Burke class destroyer's sonar on hotzone patrol was on the headlines. It made Americans furious on the threat of deadly chinese subs if 2 advanced ASW destroyers failed to see enemy subs heading towards them, how are they going to defend entire carrier fleet from deadly sub attack?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom