What's new

The truth behind banning peace TV in India - Dr. Zakir Naik

Is harming muslim societies the sole agenda of secular media outlets in the muslim world?

• Total voters
I thought India was a country where everybody was allowed freedom of speech. India is getting worse than Nazis for minorities.

HA HA dont worry if Mr Modi keeps doing this same thing there will be many mini Pakistans in India. Modi has set the country on the path to disintegration. Every street, every city, every mohalla will be a mini Pakistan. India doesnt need enemies as long as people like Modi are at helm of affairs.

Irrespetive of Modi does it or not, Pakistan sympathizer exists in a good number in my country. It is just another matter than they have bee severely outflanked due to rise of BJP in Indian politics.

Mr Zakir Naik, you can fool no one.
You have never once condemned ISIS for all the crimes against humanity they are committing, you have said that OBL was a muslim hero, you support wahabism and hate the west and its democratic secular values.
You should be banned not just in India and BD but also through out the world.
Peace tv can air programs with out you.

1) He did condemn ISIS.

Btw He is under no obligation to comment on every single terrorist group propped up by CIA. That's the job of politicians and law enforcement agencies NOT each and every one of the 1.5 billion muslims. But given the islamophobic media and people like you always pestering Muslims to condemn terrorism - imams, scholars and activists have to give a long disclaimer condemning terrorism. I guess that gives bigots like you some sort of strange euphoric effect eh?

2) His comment on OBL is public , innocuous and unambiguous. He made that comment more than once after 9/11 and in front of western audience. IT did not in any way condone terrorism. There are 0 legal or moral grounds to question him on those comments. But Anti-islamic indian media can make controversy and blatant lie out of thin air. And here you are repeating the same lie and making a mountain out of a molehill.

3) The people you refer to as "wahabis" are muslims and part and parcel of the global islamic family and falls within the spectrum to mainstream islamic orthodoxy. If you do NOT know, Dr. Zakir naik is a muslim and has all the rights to hold on to beliefs that falls within the spectrum of that Orthodoxy.

4) Why should muslims support democratic secular values?

And what makes "not supporting" democoratic secular values something bad?

He is not promoting terrorists like modi and netanyahu for sure! Too bad that you got banned for promoting peace for and prosperity for such terrorists.
I am not sure what to thank you for no sense or non-sense.

Back
Top Bottom