What's new

The Truth about 'War on terror'

ProsperBD

Reaction score
Please guys watch all of the vid.

Be sure to watch all of it guys, it is very important people realise what is actually going on in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys I want to see some comments about this I want to know how you feel.
This is all true... May Allah protect us.

"And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and ALLAH too planned, and the best of planners is ALLAH"
I get so worried about this situation but but when i remember this part of Quran Pak then i get hope.
this is all we knew Gen Hamid gul and other always talk about the situation that Afghanistan Bhana Pakistan thikana.
so we are getting close day by day to that situation . ALLAH may Protect us.

"And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and ALLAH too planned, and the best of planners is ALLAH"
I get so worried about this situation but but when i remember this part of Quran Pak then i get hope.
this is all we knew Gen Hamid gul and other always talk about the situation that Afghanistan Bhana Pakistan thikana.
so we are getting close day by day to that situation . ALLAH may Protect us.
I also hope brother, US is planning to destroy the Pakistani economy especially because Pakistan is the only muslim country with nuclear power may allah protect us from all evil.
They are going to invade Pakistan and Iran which is very worrying but the fighting spirit of our brothers is strong we have faith in you.

Opening Post video mentions of a Boogy Man...

Nostradamus mentioned that boogy man in year 1555...

"From the marine tributary city*,(from Pakistan)
the shaven head(Roman forces/NATO/skinheads/KKK) will take up the satrapy**(Tribal-persian land/Afghanistan);
to chase the sordid man(Osama) who will the be against him.
For fourteen years he will hold the tyranny.(2001+14 = 2015)
(whitehouse said US out of Afghan. by 2017/Obama said by 2013/ Average 2015)

He will come to expose the false topography,(war on terror based of falsehood/us invaded iraq to expose nukes)
the urns of the tombs will be opened.
Sect of holy philosophy to thrive,(fast spread of islam)
black for white and the new for the old.(change occuring/black president)

Beyond the city of the Insubrian lands***,(Italy;travel in those days were by sea)(seiege of Syria)
for seven years the siege will be laid;(2015+7 = 2022;time around 2nd upcoming Solar Maximum)
a very great king enters it,(Hadees says Mahdi will rule for 7 years)
the city is then free, away from its enemies.(Mahdi will defeat Romans)

The deep entry(indo-pak region) made by the great Queen
will make the place powerful and inaccessible;
the army of the three lions will be defeated(india/Ghazwa-e-Himd)****
causing within a thing hideous and terrible.

The prince(Eesa/Jesus) who has little pity of mercy
will come through death(Eesa escapes death) to change (and become) very knowledgeable.
The kingdom will be attended with great tranquillity,
(hadees; Eesa will make peace in world & for 7 years there will be NOT a single crime)
when the great one will soon be fleeced."

(Eesa/Jesus will take wrong-doers/corrupt-leaders to task)
-
-
-
Army of three Lions...
R&AW's symbol
Indian National emblem(which is 2-D NOT 3-D)
Indian Passport

*Marine Tributary City that Nostradamus saw in his dream. Look like veins at back of hand,,, those veins r called "tributaries" of larger vein they flow into
pakistan-rivers.gif

Satrap
A governor of a province in ancient Persia.(area ruled by such = Satrapy)
(i.e Persian-speaking-land that has tribal system... i.e. Afghanistan)

Insubria = Italy,
Nostradamus was sitting in France, if u travel by sea "beyond" & around Insubria, from direction of France, u end up in Turkey/Syrian region.... Al-Dabiq is the place, Prophet Muhammad(saww) said, Romans will land in to beseige Syria, This Al-Dabiq is now border b/w Turkey & Syria....

mediterranean_map.gif

=========================================

& i would re-post my post on Prophecy of Popes:-
========================
Not only india,,, western tyrrants r also ready for their "end",,, in their own words...

"Prophecy of POPEs" tells us that present pope is 2nd last (111th)pope & after him will come last (112th) pope(Peter of Rome)..... LAST pope???!!! is christianity going to end after that???

There's unconfirmed news that Freemasons have started selling their Lodges in USA...!!! Why?

Here's what Prophecy of Popes' says about last pope...
112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the fearsome Judge will judge His people. The End.

"City of 7 hills" = Italy-Rome.Rome represented"Christianity"during Prophet Muhammad's time & when this prophecy was written
Fearsome judge(c.f.2nd Hadees Below) = Eesa(Jesus)
Peter Romanus = Dajjal!!!???

Sahih Muslim:41:6924:-Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq(border region b/w Syria & Turkey). An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend (The Prince in above Nostradamus writings)and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Bukhari:4:55:657: Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (judge by Quranic law NOT bible; Hadees 658); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

compare "will break cross" to another prophecy by christians themselves... "Our Lady of Fatima's" "Third Secret"

the shaven head(Roman forces/NATO/skinheads/KKK) will take up the satrapy**(Tribal-persian land/Afghanistan);
(whitehouse said US out of Afghan. by 2017/Obama said by 2103/ Average 2015)

He will come to expose the false topography,(war on terror based of falsehood/us invaded iraq to expose nukes)

Beyond the city of the Insubrian lands***,(Italy;travel in those days were by sea)(seiege of Syria)
for seven years the siege will be laid;(2015+7 = 2022;time around 2nd upcoming Solar Maximum)

the army of the three lions will be defeated(in indo-pak region)****

will come through death(Eesa escapes death) to change (and become) very knowledgeable.

*Marine Tributary City
pakistan-rivers.gif

Satrap
1. A governor of a province in ancient Persia.(area ruled by such = Satrapy)
2. A ruler.
3. A subordinate bureaucrat or official

Insubria = Italy,
Nostradamus was sitting in France, if u travel by sea "beyond" & around Insubria, from direction of France, u end up in Turkey/Syrian region.... Al-Dabiq is the place, Prophet Muhammad(saww) said, Romans will land in to beseige Syria, This Al-Dabiq is now border b/w Turkey & Syria....

mediterranean_map.gif

Army of three Lions...
R&AW's symbol
Indian Passport

========================
Not only india,,, western tyrrants r also ready for their "end",,, in their own words...

"Prophecy of POPEs" tells us that present pope is 2nd last (111th)pope & after him will come last (112th) pope(Peter of Rome)..... LAST pope???!!! is christianity going to end after that???

There's unconfirmed news that Freemasons have started selling their Lodges in USA...!!! Why?

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the fearsome Judge will judge His people. The End.

"City of 7 hills" = Italy-Rome.Rome represented"Christianity"during Prophet Muhammad's time & when this prophecy was written

Sahih Muslim:41:6924:-Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq(border region b/w Syria & Turkey). An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend (The Prince in above Nostradamus writings)and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Bukhari:4:55:657: Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (judge by Quranic law NOT bible; Hadees 658); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

compare "will break cross" to another prophecy by christians themselves... "Our Lady of Fatima's" "Third Secret"

There's one documentary about the predictions of Nostradamus, I watched that in 1988. It looks like that events are unfolding according to his predictions. The americans believe his predictions but they interprete those differently. Nostradamus predicted that soldiers wearing blue turbans would be victorious and that's why the UN has chosen the colour blue for its helmets.

media can easily brainwash the masses, and america controls pak media, it invests in it

and we are seeing the results..

most of pakistanis today believe OWT is wrong, even in todays PDF but it was the same PDF long ago that supported pakistan army operations which it opposes now, because media is telling them stories of 'innocents killed' than 'terrorists or militants killed'

(whitehouse said US out of Afghan. by 2017/Obama said by 2103/ Average 2015)

the army of the three lions will be defeated(india/Ghazwa-e-Himd)****

-
-
-
Army of three Lions...
R&AW's symbol
Indian Passport

*Marine Tributary City that Nostradamus saw in his dream. Look like veins at back of hand,,, those veins r called "tributaries" of larger vein they flow into
pakistan-rivers.gif

Satrap
A governor of a province in ancient Persia.(area ruled by such = Satrapy)
(i.e Persian-speaking-land that has tribal system... i.e. Afghanistan)

Insubria = Italy,

mediterranean_map.gif

========================

This was also mentioned by Zaid Hamid

ALLAH Pakistan ka hafiz..
every one must pray to ALLAH in these difficult times. its very difficult time for muslims as mentioned in Hadith.

Pakistan has lost many of its brave leaders, hope nothing happens to Imran Khan.
Bhutto also got assasinated for telling the truth about Osama bin ladens death :(

media can easily brainwash the masses, and america controls pak media, it invests in it

and we are seeing the results..

most of pakistanis today believe OWT is wrong, even in todays PDF but it was the same PDF long ago that supported pakistan army operations which it opposes now, because media is telling them stories of 'innocents killed' than 'terrorists or militants killed'

Many news-reporters when they receive a "packet" from Americam Embassy (ofcourse NOT directly) they would make a report that would suit AMericans or indians...

Look at DAWN news paper after Abbottabad incidence... clear indication of corrupted journalism...
Look at GEO-news after Mumbai-Drama... (busted by Waqt-news)
GEO also did Jirga program for 2 days just to prove 9-11 was not inside job... Hamid Mir's story in that was worst fiction ever... he said on day of 9-11 a young man came to his office & said he had a news & he'll tell HM in a while,,, then news started to report WTC attack & that young man admitted that their ppl did that,,, WHY DID Hamid Mir NOT cCAPTURED THAT MAN>>>>!!!! When will ppl wake up to these LIES... public & media are brainless sleeping cattle...

& then Hamid Mir's famous phone conversation with TTP guy that was confirmed NOT to be a fake .... !!!!

& NOW again same Hamid Mir playing a hoax of a cry-baby alleging Army men of planning Mehran-base attack... Fool said on TV that he confirmed 3 men chasing that insider & one man was making his video...!!! then WHY did HM not try to catch those 3 guys including that camera man...

Pakistan has lost many of its brave leaders, hope nothing happens to Imran Khan.
Bhutto also got assasinated for telling the truth about Osama bin ladens death :(

Brother, thing about Bhutto is NOT true,,,

She was NOT killed for her statement,,, rather she was killed as a part of plan to get sympathy votes to PPP & to bring up the MOST-EVIL & HUSBAND-OF-HERs "Ghaddari" (Zardari)... & other thieves in Peoples-Party...

All these theives whose court-cases were dropped by Traitor-Musharaf under NRO aggreement... & Musharaf also made sure to rig election to make these theives win election... (35 cror fake votes & this Govt. got ONLY 80 Lac....!!!! surprising,, isn't it)

Brother, thing about Bhutto is NOT true,,,

She was NOT killed for her statement,,, rather she was killed as a part of plan to get sympathy votes to PPP & to bring up the MOST-EVIL & HUSBAND-OF-HERs "Ghaddari" (Zardari)... & other thieves in Peoples-Party...

All these theives whose court-cases were dropped by Traitor-Musharaf under NRO aggreement... & Musharaf also made sure to rig election to make these theives win election... (35 cror fake votes & this Govt. got ONLY 80 Lac....!!!! surprising,, isn't it)
What Zardari is doing now is all because of the USA, they manipulate your leaders to destroy the country and get given money by them.
This is what happened with Musharraf, and he may still be getting money out of them as he is describing his own country as dangerous and 'terrorist' country. You may think that but its all do with what she said about Osama bin laden which basically ruin the plans of USA. This is quite obvious and the US will do whatever it takes to have its power over the world by giving money to the evil dictators of this worlds as well those 'so-called leaders'.

Please guys watch all of the vid.

Be sure to watch all of it guys, it is very important people realise what is actually going on in this world.

I find this video to be one of the most lame attempt of propagating a conspiracy theory.At one point of time the video shows Osama to be lying in a hospital bed with a US flag over the wall.Even a school boy can say that the image is doctored.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom