What's new

The Total defeat of Israel in 33 days (Lebanon 2006)

That is what you'd like to tell yourself, and many others do so as well. Reality is hard for people like you, so you make a new reality where Arab nations are mighty and intelligent. When Pan-Arabism didn't work out too well, you creatures turned to Allah.

I can't count how many times i've heard "Inshallah, we will destroy the Zionists" or "Allahu Akbar, he will grant us victory"...

Guess what? Allah doesn't want to grant you victory, Allah will never grant you victory because you are simply unworthy of anything.

You know what, you understand that I can describe you and I did before, a normal human being would usually avoid it, but it seems you enjoy it. Have some dignity and get the hell off. Don't make me deal with you again.

Your damn satanic mullahs will be dragged from their beards to clean Syrian streets. You are paying and will pay even more.

There is no Mullah in Syria,:smokin: we are doing our job from here,not Syria.Anyway,I guess,right now,there are others who are being dragged on streets in Syria.

You know what, you understand that I can describe you and I did before, a normal human being would usually avoid it, but it seems you enjoy it. Have some dignity and get the hell off. Don't make me deal with you again.
I apologize but i don't remember you. Regardless, i see your flag and it is enough to know that your opinion is worthless.

I apologize but i don't remember you. Regardless, i see your flag and it is enough to know that your opinion is worthless.

Ironically, Being narcissistic totally suits you.

Hizbulshaitan in Aleppo... just doing their job in killing their real enemies. They will taste the hell two times. Those scum think they would have fought Israel without Syria and Lebanon.

553372_405541342828189_1662392323_n.jpg
:rofl: Syrian army wears three marks, they are yellow, red, and sometimes green, bc in street wars, you wont know who is your enemy and who is your friend, so the army marks its self with that. just because of the yellow ribbon that mean they are Hezbollah, hahaha total ignorance.

and blackeagle here is one for you, those terrorists were captured by the Syrian army, and guess what? they weren't Syrians.

and another German report about those terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol
BE should be promoted to the forum gester

I find it amusing that you believe Egypt decimated the Israeli army when it was Israel that pushed the Egyptian army across the Suez and encircled almost 40k troops of the Egyptian 3rd army. Your defenition of decimated is very strange. :lol:

Very strange to ignorant people of course, not to the ones who know the truth behind the 1973 war.
Try to find statements from high ranking Israelis themselves, that is really strange to recognise a near death experience.

Uncle sam only has a 300 mil population. There are one billion muslims.

These are crusades, so the US was leading 2 billion so called Christians plus Israel to make it judeo-Christian crusades, the Muslims are 1.6 billion today and not America nor the entire so called Christian world can or could take them on.
Iraq is 17 million and has defeated the 300 million efforts to occupy it, it has almost decimated the US army and forced it to retreat to its quarters at home where it belongs, let alone the US to confront 1.6 billion Muslims or the entire Muslim world.

^^ without Uncle Sam Israel would have been swallowed by Arab countries and Hezbollah are the pride of all Arabs

Hezbollah (Iranian Spelling) are a Shia organization.

Shia Hizballah (Saudi Spelling) are considered Apostates in Saudi Arabia. Far from being a source of pride, Hizballah are detested in Saudi Arabia as heretics.

Note: This is not my view. I am merely telling you the view of the Grand Imam of the Haram as Sharif in Makkah. Please do not last out at me if you do not like my comment. Please take it up directly with the Imam in Makkah.

How can I not mention that while All other members are in sectarian fighting up to their neck?
I know thhis is not good,but when they hate us and insult us or Hezbollah only because they are Shia,there should be anwers for them.
If you know me,I have many times denounced this Shia-Sunni hate game,but sometimes I can't just stay quiet.

shia sunni thing is in the middle east. we in eastern asian muslim cares less. iran should look east than west.

whole middle east stands no where near to isreal...it is proven by isreal(Such a small country)...
Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The nations of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria...simultaneously attacked...isreal
and all got beaten in 6 DAYS...... :) lol

whole middle east stands no where near to isreal...it is proven by isreal(Such a small country)...
Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The nations of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria...simultaneously attacked...isreal

Israel or the US. Israel would have been swallowed long time ago lets be honest

Israel attacked first not us. They attacked and destroyed the bulk of Egyptian air force which neutralized Egyptian air capabilities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom