What's new

The Thugs of Murree

lol @ghazi52 is mad active on Pakistan tourism section - it seems he is also mad at muree people and is sending us a message

This was touching video and he spoke to the President directly as if he was talking to him face to face and I have noticed that many do it these days on Youtube and the strange thing is that these videos will reach him

المجتمع القانون أقل

Muree needs to be locked, Saaly Haram Khor Insaniyat ke naam pe dhabba hai, I urge everyone to not stop at Muree at all, and go to Balakot instead, far far better place and extremely humble people.

aren't yall the same people though
Murree and Azad Kashmiris is basically the same thing except Azad Kashmir is more beautiful but takes a little more time to reach from the city centers (not a whole lot just a tad bit more time)

Nope ain’t the same as us.

In a way the Murree locals do have a bad reputation but many of the “locals” are transplants from the plains as well. The tourist influx has also ruined the environment since the average Pakistani tourist is a filthy inconsiderate wag who has no care for their own country’s environment.

Murree should be closed off in particular seasons for tourists and hefty tolls charges multiple times for entry into multiple areas.

Ye dande ya seehdi goli mar do wali qaum hai - inko abhi 100 saal aur hain insaan banne mein.

These thugs even beat up families and misbehave with them and yet people visit murree. There was boycott one year and these monkeys started begging. There should be a complete boycott of murree.
these thugs have backing of police and local administration.

no one can continue to act like this for so long unchecked.

sadly tourists from rest of Pakistan have no sense of community and will continue to come just because it didn't happen to them.
Come to Azad Kashmir Pakistanis and see beauty beyond belief, and the people are very hospitable to their brothers and sisters.

View attachment 808220

yea these prestine places will be turned into trash dumps by inconsiderate visitors.

Making money is fine in normal times
Not when your fellow country men are in a disaster there you crazy idiots, now run by morally corrupt Hotels mafia and other linked to this greedy tourism trade. They need to be taught how to behave like a human being-

Awaam hamari mashaAllah itni tarsi hui hai for any tiny inkling of change and entertainment that HORDES UPON HORDES descend upon Murree and choke up other areas just for 'snow' or something basic like that. It's terribly sad. Long way to go...

This was touching video and he spoke to the President directly as if he was talking to him face to face and I have noticed that many do it these days on Youtube and the strange thing is that these videos will reach him

Stupid people... It isn't the job of the chief justice or the Prime Minister... It's the job of the local officials.... But they are never held accountable.

Full me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

What more we want to understand that Murree is not suitable in Winter and People should avoid at least no children, woman, Old & Sick in Winter.

I learned it the hard way.

Overprice. pathetic room, a dirty washroom, and demanding money as it's a 5-star hotel min. Even demanding room &/or money for the common washroom.
Everything over price. that chain guy demanding an insane amount of money just for a few hundred feet distance.
& when you decide the car is a better option first you are stuck for many hrs then traffic starts moving a little because everyone helps each other in pushing the car or clearing their path.
woman pushing a car while her husband on the driving seat. So you help them.
Also even with all that push, the family has to walk in some cases because of the high angle of elevation.
and finally somewhere b/w mid-night you were told don't move further as one car just survived an accident who dares to cross a steep slope. So finally a few hrs of sleep on the second day & after reaching the main Road in the Morning you decide it's better to leave this hell and go home even if it's in Lhr.

Its been over 12 years now that I've touched murree and I'm the guy who's been visiting Pakistan's northern areas twice a year at the least since 2002 right up to the Khunjarab and minimarg type border areas.

It is up to us Pakistanis to not only take this decision ourselves but also spread awareness within our sphere of influence and convince others to #BoycottMurreePermanently. This will set an example for everyone in every tourist destination of Pakistan, what can happen to those who fleece and defraud tourists - domestic or foreign.

Back
Top Bottom