What's new

The Taliban will ‘never be defeated’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won the Hearts and minds :rofl::rofl::rofl:

joke of day

you dont know the masacare of ISAF ?

3000 Talaban POWs and quater million Afghan innocient citizens killed by desi cutters and tomo hawk missile of US NATO forces .Stiil you are supporting them , do you want to become their partner in their crime against humanity?????

link to any stats ?

More evidence of US war crimes in Afghanistan: Taliban POWs suffocated inside cargo containers

Do you still support US Nato Forces ? They are not human beings but Bloody B******

Again you and your ignorance stands exposed

READ and EDUCATE UR SELF

Journalists who had also been barred from the prison entered last Saturday and began interviewing prisoners, as well as the Northern Alliance commander in charge. Colonel General Jurabek said 43 prisoners had died inside the containers, while another 3 died from their wounds upon arrival. Several prisoners interviewed by the Times, however, said the number was much higher.

They were captured by ISAF and handed over to the NA who are Afghans too. Nothing to do with ISAF.

Regards

Do you still support US Nato Forces ?

Up till 2006 I had a point of view similar to yours, Taliban from Afghanistan are good whereas the homegrown variety is bad, but the mounting number of terrorist incidents and later our posting to Bajaur taught me otherwise, i saw things first hand that....even being a free lance writer, i find hard to put into words.............indescribable acts of cruelty carried out without remorse and with complete disregard for the value of human life..............My Afghan friends only cemented my new found view of the Taliban, they described the Taliban's cruelty to me so graphically that it made my heart weep and sent chills down my spine.............

Again you and your ignorance stands exposed

READ and EDUCATE UR SELF

Journalists who had also been barred from the prison entered last Saturday and began interviewing prisoners, as well as the Northern Alliance commander in charge. Colonel General Jurabek said 43 prisoners had died inside the containers, while another 3 died from their wounds upon arrival. Several prisoners interviewed by the Times, however, said the number was much higher.

They were captured by ISAF and handed over to the NA who are Afghans too. Nothing to do with ISAF.

Regards

ISAF generals, Gen Dostam, Bush ,Blair all should be trailed in ICJ for masacare of 3000 talaban POWs for justice.

And it is yet to be proven.............

ISAF generals, Gen Dostam, Bush ,Blair all should be trailed in ICJ for masacare of 3000 talaban POWs for justice.

Boy have you had your medication ? or does it hurt when ur lies get exposed?

Gen Dostum is from Afghanistan so nothing is going to happen.

Blair and Bush are happy where they are and your frustrated talibani bros can do nothing.

Only trials i see are that Mullah Brother scum soon in Kabul.

Regards

Boy have you had your medication ? or does it hurt when ur lies get exposed?

Gen Dostum is from Afghanistan so nothing is going to happen.

Blair and Bush are happy where they are and your frustrated talibani bros can do nothing.

Only trials i see are that Mullah Brother scum soon in Kabul.

Regards

I can understand your limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom