What's new

The Status of Pakistan's Radar Network During US raid

Well, that is a good theory. Any country with descent equipment can easily detect the radars that are switched on and those which are not(from intel info on where they are located). A country attempting a surgical strike will take out its target undetected by waiting for a day when the radars are switched off ! Your theory sounds reasonable but critical defence systems need to work 365X24x7 and need to have a backup when they are switched off.

Do you agree?
No i am not agree, infect i have posted this part from the statement of Air Chief,

Kiyani ka gala daba daina chayiea, Radar were inactive what the hell..is this a Joke.

They take almost the entire budget of the country and they cant even detect helicopters coming to one of their most strategic points attacking us on our soil and leave without even being noticed.

Poori Military ko line ma khara kur ka goli maar daina chayiea, chootia 4 helicopters ko nahie rook suka.

This doesn't make any sense. I hope my fellow Pakistani friends do not fall for such lies and deceit. Wake up brothers.

No i am not agree, infect i have posted this part from the statement of Air Chief,

I have just repeated what you said and have drawn conclusions. Either you are illogical or do not want to accept when you know it makes sense. Either way, I don't care ...

The Pakistani top brass has failed on all levels, be it militarily or politically. I have always questioned the unreasonably high percentage of the Pakistani budget that is earmarked for the military, the least our armed forces can do is to repay the financial burden placed on the nation by providing air tight security. Instead, it is pretty obvious we were caught completely unaware and we dont possess nearly the reaction time that is nessecary if such a thing were to have happened from the eastern border.
Actions speak louder than words and despite all the rhetoric, the Pakistani military has proved that it is incapable of providing any credible defence to the nation. It is one thing to let the Americans come in on our terms, or to even detect their movement...but to be completely unaware that a foreign military had entered deep into Pakistani territory is unforgivable. What is the point of all of our technology and expensive development ventures when their only purpose is to look good during airshows.

"ACM said the radars were not activated/active on May 2 "

lol unbelievable ,were the radars on party? just a lame excuse and nothing more than a fabricated thing

A large chunk of our budget goes to army be it defence budget,their living expenses or protocols they carry. The have been provided residencies in most sophisticated and developed areas of every city ,with every facility they could have dreamt for , atleast half a dozen cars ,free education for their off-springs and always been prioritized over a civilian who lives hand to mouth still they are just dead flies doing nothing,Main purpose of army is to save their country and population but every day 100's are being killed by drone attacks, american spies or by terrorists so what are they for?

For fabricated stories or lame excuses? Pakistan ka KHUDA hi Hafiz

- - A known anchor person Hamid Mir of Geo News just talked to senior officials of Pakistan Air Force. PAF says that during the Abbotabad operation, radars on the western border were working fine but they are not as much active right now (during peace) as radars on our eastern border.

- - GEO NEWS

Back
Top Bottom