What's new

The Slow Genocide of Palestinians Continues in Asira al-Qibliya

Are you talking about when they returned Aid from Iran in support of the Syrian resistance?

"muh Syrian resistance" showed how truly "powerful" Hamas was yet they got their asses whopped in 2013/2014 cause no support all cause the Hamas leadership got bribed by Pakistanis' most favourite "Georgian Watermellon" seller leader Erdogan for "aid" which was money squandered by Hamas later on while the Turks did double play with Israel

"muh Syrian resistance" showed how truly "powerful" Hamas was yet they got their asses whopped in 2013/2014 cause no support all cause the Hamas leadership got bribed by Pakistanis' most favourite "Georgian Watermellon" seller leader Erdogan for "aid" which was money squandered by Hamas later on while the Turks did double play with Israel

Yawn ... you're a pro-Assad fanatic and everything for you revolves around Assad. Go cry me a river, this is old and pointless rambling....

I would advise you to not take this any further. Because I will obliterate you in a debate.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom