What's new

The Siachen Syndrome.

As we all know, Indians are big time liars and if we have a courageous, clean and bold govt. its not difficult to expose them.

As we all know, Indians are big time liars and if we have a courageous, clean and bold govt. its not difficult to expose them.

but what is difficult is pak having a clean and bold government. same goes for india too.

but what is difficult is pak having a clean and bold government. same goes for india too.

If it was true then situation would have been different.

Both sides violate. Nothing out of the ordinary! I personally no issues for the two sides to remain engaged in hostilities for the next 100 years!

Both sides violate. Nothing out of the ordinary! I personally no issues for the two sides to remain engaged in hostilities for the next 100 years!

put the problem is that u people put every thing on us n dont accept yr faults. too. Thats why we r forced to open threads like this one. To prove it.

As if Pakistan soldiers and security establishment never lie.

Thank u for at-least accepting that u also sometimes commit crimes.

Yeah! I learned being funny from the Indians on this forum.

Yeah , we are big liars , we lie our people that we are advance in eastern front in 1971 but surrender with more than 93000 Pows.
We lied the world that mujahideen secured post on mountain in kargil & reject deadbody of our soldiers but later awarded them gallantry awards. We are the biggest liars of the world.:partay:

Back
Top Bottom