What's new

The serenity of Hokkaido, Japan

hahaha, so why don't you come visit Japan during the summer time and show off your 6 pack. I'm sure the girls would be more than happy to jump on you for a picture (or exchange numbers and som'en som'en, lol).

Next year, if all goes well, perhaps. Going to Ibiza next week. :smitten: Once more unto the breach of night clubs! :chilli: Probably last time though. Getting old, lol!
After that to Schweiz for a few days to attend cousin's wedding, see the grand parents and after that probably Croatian riviera in 2nd half of August (sounds lame, but scenery is top notch, sadly Croats are Balkanoids and allow themselves fiascos like lack of fresh water on islands in high summer-happened last year-while tourism is their #1 foreign currency source :o:.)

Next year, if all goes well, perhaps. Going to Ibiza next week. :smitten: Once more unto the breach of night clubs! :chilli: Probably last time though. Getting old, lol!
After that to Schweiz for a few days to attend cousin's wedding, see the grand parents and after that probably Croatian riviera in 2nd half of August (sounds lame, but scenery is top notch, sadly Croats are Balkanoids and allow themselves fiascos like lack of fresh water on islands in high summer-happened last year-while tourism is their #1 foreign currency source :o:.)

Hahaha! Enjoy your time in Ibiza and Croatia! I hear the seafood there is just to die for! ;)

Hahaha! Enjoy your time in Ibiza and Croatia! I hear the seafood there is just to die for! ;)

Meh seafood.....not a fan tbh....i'll take a beefsteak or rumsteak over fish or squid any day! The real attraction are Dalmatian women and scenery-Dalmatia is their coastal "province" or region.

I once got into trouble with a band of boys like the pic you posted.....'cuz women!
We were three guys, loaded with money and ekhmm...blow and weed....so the skanks naturally found us attractive...which the locals didn't like. But Balkanoids as they are....we bought two rounds for like 15 guys and gg. Everything was forgotten....:tongue:

Meh seafood.....not a fan tbh....i'll take a beefsteak or rumsteak over fish or squid any day! The real attraction are Dalmatian women and scenery-Dalmatia is their coastal "province" or region.

I once got into trouble with a band of boys like the pic you posted.....'cuz women!
We were three guys, loaded with money and ekhmm...blow and weed....so the skanks naturally found us attractive...which the locals didn't like. But Balkanoids as they are....we bought two rounds for like 15 guys and gg. Everything was forgotten....:tongue:

Hahahaha, and I bet these Dalmatian women were worth it eh? as for the rounds for the men, LOL! Diplomatic you are Audio...diplomatic...LOL!

Hahahaha, and I bet these Dalmatian women were worth it eh? as for the rounds for the men, LOL! Diplomatic you are Audio...diplomatic...LOL!

I have a skill to get out of tight spots and situations. :tongue: For a moment there it kinda did look like a fist fight 10 vs 3....

Thanks for your wishes, i'll try (understatement lol) to make it a good vacation :>

I have a skill to get out of tight spots and situations. :tongue: For a moment there it kinda did look like a fist fight 10 vs 3....

Thanks for your wishes, i'll try (understatement lol) to make it a good vacation :>

Take pictures and share it buddy ! I wanna see some authentic Euro fotos ! ;) ;)

Take pictures and share it buddy ! I wanna see some authentic Euro fotos ! ;) ;)

Ofcourse!

So as not to derail this, post some more scenery from Japan. I feel like i hijacked the thread....

Back
Top Bottom