What's new

The Scooter Looked Like a Warrior's Horse : Nostalgia

OK, you are young compared to me. You can know it from My Avatar. I drove diffrent kinds of Bajaj Scooters starting from 80-90. From 90 I drove one open willy jeep for 5 years to my business and one Padmini Car for my family. Then on e Premier 118NE (Fiat) then one Armada (Mahindra), then one Bolero (Mahindra) and now I have a Fiat Linea car and one Duster (Renault).

willy ? was that a mahindra jeep?

3 am,,,,kulla rasta,,,,,no traffic,,,,,need4speed time:D
anyway,,,,
Whoever told you that!!
Try travelling from Ajman to Abudhabi (UAE) on thursday or friday nite, you will see all the 4 lanes busy and with very less space to overtake.

halupridol said:
everyone has a high opinion of female drivers:lol:

Misconception!!
Men dont use indicators....zig-zagging is normal to 'em....using high beam lights to scare off the cars in front while overspeeding is fun to them.Women would make better drivers if they could have a better reaction time.Yeah they're a bit slow.:P
Parking wise men fare better. :D

And its khulla rasta not "kulla" rasta. :D

Whoever told you that!!
Try travelling from Ajman to Abudhabi (UAE) on thursday or friday nite, you will see all the 4 lanes busy and with very less space to overtake.

oh,,,chooo difficult,,,,,,,:(
so most rich ppl drive automatic?:D

Misconception!!
Men dont use indicators....zig-zagging is normal to 'em....using high beam lights to scare off the cars in front while overspeeding is fun to them.Women would make better drivers if they could have a better reaction time.Yeah they're a bit slow.
Parking wise men fare better.
ofcourse we r:enjoy:
my sis works in GM,,,,n i know how she drives:P

but which one? i have 3 in my family... i myself have had a MB (sold) .. now a CJ-5... my older bro has a rubicon 10 model.. uncle has a cherokee..
this is an indian copy of CJ3:

800px-Willyjeep01.jpg

Ugly as hell..

No,this is from Colombia.Yes,they built it here for sure-but CJ 3 s looked like this everywhere

2385d1266983518-cj3-b-build-restore-ideas-jeep-1-001.jpg

jeeppics006.jpg

Dude the 3A model was sexy... here is a 3B produced by mahindra:

MahindraCJArmy1400.jpg

The military version US was also sexy.. here is a Pak guys CJ ..
88312801_954075f744_o (1).jpg

These beauties are getting rare... our military used them in large numbers ... the M151A2 was the last US jeep used by PA..

Specially the MBs... CJ-5/7s n M151A2s are everywhere.. but the earlies models are either in shitty conditions or rare... i bought one when i was in the 10th grade.. it was restored by a guy in Nowshehra.. sweet jeep...

@gslv mk3 ive been googlin for jeeps in india.. either they are altered mahindera jeeps or just 2wd canibalised mahinders turned into shit from punjab... the mahindera cj3b also has alot of potential..

you can customise them into something like this (although this is a real jeep) but still...:

icon-jeep.jpg

Or just restore it to the original specs..

P.S: The CJ3B was the ugliest jeep ever.. no doubt abt tht..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom