What's new

The scam centers of India. A 20 billion dollar industry

Has there ever, in the history of humanity, been a nation so much unearned confidence?
Like they are the scam center of the universe and yet go around acting like they are a super power.
Indian trolls should spend less time trolling Pakistani content and more time fixing their own nation.

Has there ever, in the history of humanity, been a nation so much unearned confidence?
Like they are the scam center of the universe and yet go around acting like they are a super power.
Indian trolls should spend less time trolling Pakistani content and more time fixing their own nation.
India is trying but these fly by operations keep croping up as it is lucrative and easy money. When a scam artist calls me I literally curse them out.

India is trying but these fly by operations keep croping up as it is lucrative and easy money. When a scam artist calls me I literally curse them out.
Is India trying? If youtubers from half way around the world can figure out what these scammers are eating for lunch, why can't Indian authorities?

Is India trying? If youtubers from half way around the world can figure out what these scammers are eating for lunch, why can't Indian authorities?
Because they are targeted and hence can be tracked. US should help in curtailing this menace. It shows India in bad light.

Because they are targeted and hence can be tracked. US should help in curtailing this menace. It shows India in bad light.
What? That made even less sense than the scammers scripts.
It is up to super power 2020 to curtail its scammers. Otherwise be perpetrated to be called a scam center shithole of a country.

It is up to super power 2020 to curtail its scammers. Otherwise be perpetrated to be called a scam center shithole of a country.
You don't worry. US and India have good cooperation.

These scam centres are probably supported by your government or people with power
Don't know.

These call center scams are Really common in south asian countries, Regardless it's a big issue to Image of Nation. BTW Because OP is gonna be baised let me clearify this numbers are not accurate rather balnket in different scams such Identity theft and And Phising. Usually Idenitity theft and Phising are not mostly by south Asian cuntries but rather some Aferican counteris, Russia and Chian. Regardless US usually don't care much about it. Because there are post report when Indian government tried to contact FBI regarding it they didn't get respond. They are mostly concern about drugs which 250Bil Industry,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/259831704128316
Go through this group It's a scam group Guess what most of the members are Pakistani. 40k+ members

I think what he meant is as follows:

There are some genuine employees of tech support and in their midst there are scammers. Hence the help of USA is needed in identifying the scammers.

Back
Top Bottom