What's new

The Saudi Conflict

can we talk about iran and Ahwaz as well.:wave:
Sure why not?Let's talk about Ahwaz (The city i lived half of my life in it).
As longbrained mentioned above,'Arabs' of Khuzestan fought with almost empty hands against Iraqi army.They are the bravest Arabs I've ever seen in my life.Yeah in my eyes,those Arabs have a lot of differences with other Arabs especially ones living in southern Persian Gulf countries.Those are true Iranians just like other Persians,Kurds,Azeris,Baloochs and Lors.

I can't watch the videos as I am traveling these days and have dial-up access only.

So if you can explain what those videos are saying I can answer.

To administrator Zakii: Please read the post before you delete it.What i said had nothing to do with Mehdi.This shows how much admins really care about what is being said in this forum!

To administrator Zakii: Please read the post before you delete it.What i said had nothing to do with Mehdi.This shows how much admins really care about what is being said in this forum!

I don't mind if you want to continue this discussion, but sharing bunch of Ahadees, prophecy about Imam Mehndi, trying to prove Iran is a holy land of Jews is all against forum rules. Please avoid doing personal attacks on each other or I will close this thread

I don't mind if you want to continue this discussion, but sharing bunch of Ahadees, prophecy about Imam Mehndi, trying to prove Iran is a holy land of Jews is all against forum rules. Please avoid doing personal attacks on each other or I will close this thread

My answer to Post # 61 was not religious and did not have any hadith. Neither it was related to "Mehndi", so why it was deleted?

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

It is useless even to ask a question. Ok, lets protect Saud family at "all cost" in order to oblige.

May some one ask why don't they protest against the omani regime or hggeria or any regime other than gulf one in saudi, qatar and uae because thse are the ones who help and spread the chaos accross the arab and muslim world from pakistan to iraq syria egypt lybia absolutly afghanistan the wound bleeding.

May some one ask why don't they protest against the omani regime or hggeria or any regime other than gulf one in saudi, qatar and uae because thse are the ones who help and spread the chaos accross the arab and muslim world from pakistan to iraq syria egypt lybia absolutly afghanistan the wound bleeding.

do not bother bro. your post will be deleted.

leaving this thread. obviously saud family have a strong "presence" here too, and censors are working overtime.

do not bother bro. your post will be deleted.

leaving this thread. obviously saud family have a strong "presence" here too, and censors are working overtime.

You are my brother. Please don't make such unfounded assertions. Lets get back to talking about the evil amongst our midst aka unholy not so royal family.

wow whats up with delete of posts??
man the Syrian Conflict is full of insults and lies, and no ones touches it. lol Aljazeera workers are here also?

yeah learn how to bow to your masters cuz will do so in the near future > lets see who's is the masters

an3m1.com_13313152931.jpg

Obama hahahah he knelt to Israel before he bowed to the Israeli salve. :rofl:

SyrianLion said:
wow whats up with delete of posts??
man the Syrian Conflict is full of insults and lies, and no ones touches it. lol Aljazeera workers are here also?

It's not just the insults that get deleted. I had just posted two photos of abdul Azeez al-Shaikh and ibn Baaz. Unless someone got offended by just two photos and reported the post. :D

All I know is that Saudi's have helped Bangladesh, after they stopped listening to Pakistani propaganda about us since around 1975. They gave us countless grants and gave jobs to our people. Yes, they are not perfect, but who is. But when they are supporting the cause of democracy for the people Syria, even if it is to cut off Iran's hand in the region, my personal support is with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and all GCC nations, and I hope Bangladesh will be of one voice on this issue too, although I do not exactly know Bangladesh govt. policy on this or people's opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom