who's side are you on ?

• team bring it

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • team fruit loop

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
"Sas bhi kabhi bahu thi" for Dudes...:hitwall:

PPl are better off watching Kimbo slice and A Silva

i want the rock to win but i dunno john cena always seems to win somehow if he does i think fans will riot.......

Rock has returned to WWE ..?

This Cena is being pampered a lot... Miss the days of Stone Cold, Rock, Goldberg, Undertaker...

Stopped watching wrestling when Goldberg, Rock, Stone COld and Brock Lesnar retired..

who will win ?

boots 2 a$$es.

john-cena-vs-the-rock-wrestlemania-28-miami.jpg

"Sas bhi kabhi bahu thi" for Dudes...:hitwall:

PPl are better off watching Kimbo slice and A Silva

yeah ur right to be honest i don't watching wrestling but i heard he was back.The rock is the sole reason i tuned in again he is by far one of the most funny,charismatic and entertaining people i've seen.

Rock has returned to WWE ..?

This Cena is being pampered a lot... Miss the days of Stone Cold, Rock, Goldberg, Undertaker...

Stopped watching wrestling when Goldberg, Rock, Stone COld and Brock Lesnar retired..
ya thats right those days were golden days of wwe .Now not so much entertainment same old story no good entertaining wrestlers left

ya i liked the DX team oh shawn micheals & XXX :D

I will support rock, but i know cena is going to win...
It is a fixed game guys...WWE is useless now a day, the gr8 entertainment of rock, austin, triple-h, undertaker,etc r gone...

I will support rock, but i know cena is going to win...
It is a fixed game guys...WWE is useless now a day, the gr8 entertainment of rock, austin, triple-h, undertaker,etc r gone...
well i watch it as a show

Back
Top Bottom