What's new

The risks of US listings by Chinese companies

My goodness what did you say @#8

"because in China there is nearly no delisting rules for them to quit the market once the company failed" :dirol:

我说的nearly好吧。几乎等于没有的意思。

you eat your words then forget it :dirol:

因为退市机制的存在是事实,这也是金融工作者必须知道的问题。你只不过是想表现出比比别人高明点罢了。

You just don't know anything about finance, stop talking about things you don;t know.Don't make jokes here.

因为退市机制的存在是事实,这也是金融工作者必须知道的问题。你只不过是想表现出比比别人高明点罢了。

You just don't know anything about finance, stop talking about things you don;t know.Don't make jokes here.

I know nothing about finance but you are not anything better buddy! Dont be a fool if you are claimed to be a professional!:coffee:

I know nothing about finance but you are not anything better buddy! Dont be a fool if you are claimed to be a professional!:coffee:

At least I am a Financial Services Practitioner, you are nothing but a pathetic and stupid kid.

At least I am a Financial Services Practitioner, you are nothing but a pathetic and stupid kid.

oh that is a low quality professional title kid
During my work I have been dealing with high level Bankers, Partners of international CPA firms and lawyers :cheesy:

oh that is a low quality professional title kid
During my work I have been dealing with high level Bankers, Partners of international CPA firms and lawyers :cheesy:

Who does not, kid? They are professional, but you? You are changing the topic.

Who does not, kid? They are professional, but you? You are changing the topic.

I am not changing the subject kid
I pay professionals but not a lowly qualified financial what like you!8-)

I am not changing the subject kid
I pay professionals but not a lowly qualified financial what like you!8-)

So you still don't know anything about the topic. I am in senior management department, risk control.

So you still don't know anything about the topic. I am in senior management department, risk control.

I am pointing to your claim about there is "no delisting" rules in China
I am not talking anything further than that kid! 8-)

I am pointing to your claim about there is "no delisting" rules in China
I am not talking anything further than that kid! 8-)

And you still wrong....pal, you are showing your ignorance.

And you still wrong....pal, you are showing your ignorance.

just get out of here
You are the least qualified in terms of these matters among the professionals I ve met and talked with kid8-)

no wonder you carry an Indian mentality - childish and bragging without substance!:dirol:

And you are a 12 year old boy with antagonistic mentality, you should be well taught before going to the society.

Back
Top Bottom