What's new

The revival of Pakistani film making

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
[video]http://tune.pk/video/101314/Exclusive-First-Look-Of-The-Extortionist-New-Pakistani-Movie-2013[/video]

Finally we can begin to start making movies depicting our version of the world instead of letting others decide.

Last edited by a moderator:
[video]http://tune.pk/video/101314/Exclusive-First-Look-Of-The-Extortionist-New-Pakistani-Movie-2013[/video]

Finally we can begin to start making movies depicting our version of the world instead of letting others decide.

which movies r these names please

Last edited by a moderator:
The names are in the titles of the videos.

Saya E Khuda E Zuljalal is the one you can see.

The one in the link is called The Extortionist.

Both yet to release.

hmm.... good development, movies are a sign of positive development !! :tup:

hmm.... good development, movies are a sign of positive development !! :tup:

Film is more powerful than the gun. Film and media spreads culture.

Our youth have no reference point when they want to know what we stand for and our history.

All we have is either religious extremist videos created by foreign funded militant groups or B-grade documentaries which are just plain boring.

What is refreshing to see Pakistani film makers taking a different approach from the past of singing and dancing and creating thought provoking media. Their aim is to stir the senses and create positive thought.

Through film we can frame our culture and present to the world. If we can make Pakistani cinema such as these upcoming movies the backbone of our revival, it will lead to further higher budget thought provoking media.

Cement our culture, cement our borders.

Pakistani film making industry is making a comeback with hits like Khuda Key Liyey and Bol. And theres more coming our way with the movie Waar and others.

Film is more powerful than the gun. Film and media spreads culture.

Our youth have no reference point when they want to know what we stand for and our history.

All we have is either religious extremist videos created by foreign funded militant groups or B-grade documentaries which are just plain boring.

What is refreshing to see Pakistani film makers taking a different approach from the past of singing and dancing and creating thought provoking media. Their aim is to stir the senses and create positive thought.

Through film we can frame our culture and present to the world. If we can make Pakistani cinema such as these upcoming movies the backbone of our revival, it will lead to further higher budget thought provoking media.

Cement our culture, cement our borders.

rightly put... films do give sense of pride, as most of it would be based on heroism.. look at the Turkish drama "valley of the wolves"- its absolutely doing to superb job for them, they even created two movies on the same lines and projected the stance of Turkey in the international matters..

I am hoping to get the same from these films, Chambaili was a good effort, its a must watch too, in case you havenot seen it yet...

there are more. Moor, Azaad, Zinda bhaag, Hijrat and Downward Dog.

trailors of all these are great and impressive.

The names are in the titles of the videos.

Saya E Khuda E Zuljalal is the one you can see.

The one in the link is called The Extortionist.

Both yet to release.

The
Extortionist is renamed as Operation 021.

ARY is making much better movies than GEO ... GEO is just propaganda machine but ARY is doing good job..

zinda bhag was to be released in August, hana?

Yes I heard too ... But when will it be released .... I don't know ... I think Waar will be the good movie ... And Josh is also doing a good business ............

Yes I heard too ... But when will it be released .... I don't know ... I think Waar will be the good movie ... And Josh is also doing a good business ............

well I hope so, Im really happy to see this progress.

Back
Top Bottom