What's new

The Return Of The Doctor !!! (Shahid Masood)

dont know how many of u know this but people end of time was not work of dr shahid masood.it was work of prof ahmed rafique akhtar.

After Rehman Malik, i would say this guy is the biggest clown.

Enjoy the show.

lol.
do you know this mushy gifted media took 50million dollar bribe?

lol DID your dad know how good or bad person you will become? lol if you go around and take bribe i should be going after your dad isn't it? it doesn't work this way my brother! As far as we don't admit the good which has been done to us by others we can't be honest to us

lol.
do you know this mushy gifted media took 50million dollar bribe?

and how did you even come to know? let me guess other then cnn? Opps Mushys given media told it in a show called khari baat lucman ke saath! opps

lol DID your dad know how good or bad person you will become? lol if you go around and take bribe i should be going after your dad isn't it? it doesn't work this way my brother!

bro your argument is with me,plz don't bring my father into this.
As far as we don't admit the good which has been done to us by others we can't be honest to us
a leader is the one who has the vision,who with the help of his ability of analyzing the situation can see the future and make decision.you beloved mush if you consider him leader should have the ability to for see the future.
but he was also army officer.in army they do lot of case studies so that when a person reach to the level of decision making he can take the best possible decision depending upon particular situation.your beloved also failed here.

if you are in Pak then go to your nearest hospital.spend some time with psychiatrist in order to see the effects of this so called free media on ordinary person.

i think our media is not a responsible media.....there is only story searcher for Breaking news for thier channels....
critic
100 people died but no one channel this is very sad only showing,,,,sab se pehle hum ne yeh news break ki hai..

and one more thing i must say that in Europe or America media is not fully free and fair...thier is only lobbying are working on back side of every story....

and thier is no permission for criticism on Military or their intelligence agencies,,,this is the reality,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom